• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Drug test coming up in 38 hours! Will it show? Should I move the test forward by a day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daddydopedick

Bluelighter
I can postpone the drug test by one day if I want to, which would for sure be enough, so I aren't in a bindI. However, I'd like to avoid doing so if I am able to.

I was just in my room and I found some foil with a tiny bit of heroin on. I'm on a low dose of buprenorphine at the moment, so it didn't do much, I just got a sudden urge to have it, so I smoked it.

The test I am getting is a saliva swab that is being sent off to a lab. I haven't been smoking heroin at all for ages now, I just saw a random small amount and thought "fuck it." It's really strong stuff, but there was hardly any, I think I got 3-4 inhalations of the stuff and that was it, it was barely anything at all. I did keep each inhilation in for as long as possible, though.

So, it hasn't built up in my system as it was a one off, and I had a really, really small amount. Will it still be detectable in 38 hours (actually 38.5 hours from when I had it) through my saliva, or given the amount and fact it was a one off, would that be impossible, is it just not enough time for that amount? Or, just to be on the safe side, should I postpone it by one day either way?

P.s. It's definitely heroin, no fent in it, so I don't need to worry about that/there's no need to mention it. I don't live in the US, so fent is not an issue where I live, you never hear about it. I've heard about it on the news just once, and that was about 4-5 years ago now.

Any info would be appreciated, thank you in advance!👍🌞

Status
Not open for further replies.