Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

drug shopping hic scheme...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schedule 4 drugs, absolutely nothing serious like oxycodone, hydromorphone, morphine, buperenorphine, methadone, codeine (in its pure form).

Tramadol 50 mg - 100 mg SR - 200 mg SR, Panafeind Forte (30 mg codeine/APAP), Xanax (private), Valium, Serepax, Ativan (private), Mogadon, Paxam 2 mg (private as well as for neurologically proven epilepsy - a fraud committed by one of the GP's that I've seen...a nice guy though), Hypnodorm (1 time private), Lexotan (Private).

I got the Tramal for legitimate conditions (headache pains) and I suffer from an anxiety disorder (conversion disorder in reaction to an overdose of dextro-amphetamine sulphate, brain injury is not applicable here), but I think that the government got so pissed off at me for going to multiple doctors in order to obtain benzodiazepines and/or S4 opiates.

Schedule 4 drugs, absolutely nothing serious like oxycodone, hydromorphone, morphine, buperenorphine, methadone, codeine (in its pure form).

Tramadol 50 mg - 100 mg SR - 200 mg SR, Panafeind Forte (30 mg codeine/APAP), Xanax (private), Valium, Serepax, Ativan (private), Mogadon, Paxam 2 mg (private as well as for neurologically proven epilepsy - a fraud committed by one of the GP's that I've seen...a nice guy though), Hypnodorm (1 time private), Lexotan (Private).

I got the Tramal for legitimate conditions (headache pains) and I suffer from an anxiety disorder (conversion disorder in reaction to an overdose of dextro-amphetamine sulphate, brain injury is not applicable here), but I think that the government got so pissed off at me for going to multiple doctors in order to obtain benzodiazepines and/or S4 opiates.

From how many doctors?

How did you know that you're in the list?

Hey Charles, there was a thread about this not long ago, here.

bobbydarren had the answer (wait 3 months):

What type of information can I [the dr] get?
When you phone the Information Service, you will be told if the patient has been identified under the Prescription Shopping Program in a previous three month period. If the patient has been identified, you can find out the number of PBS items supplied to that patient and the number of different doctors who prescribed those items. More detailed information can be provided in a PBS Patient Summary Report. This information details the drug names, quantities supplied and the number of prescribers for each item.
What period of time does the PBS information cover?
The information service includes PBS information about patients who are identified under the Prescription Shopping Program for a three month period. The list of identified patients is updated every month, hence patients can come and go from the list.

Also,

Drug_Mentor said:
The thing is you can be on the register but unless your prescribing physician checks if you are on there before doling out every single script you have a pretty decent chance of not being noticed anyway.

I'm going to close this since the question seems to have been answered. Please PM me if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Just wanted to add that the current Medicare page on the information service states they can provide information for the previous three month period (making it six months total) if necessary.

Charles Bronson said:

Emphasis mine. Hypnodorm (flunitrazepam) is a Schedule VIII substance.

Status
Not open for further replies.