• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Drug Screening. Advice please!

Bfox13

Greenlighter
Here I find myself again in another mess. Can’t seem to get right and I told myself I wouldn’t come on google or bluelight seeking answers because I only seem to psych myself out. But I digress and here we go.

so I have a drug test for court tomorrow. When I go in to pee I’ll have exactly 96 hours since my last use. Prior to the 96 hours I used a 20mg Opana (hydromorphone?) and then the day before that another 20mg Opana. I had been clean for a few days before the two uses. Now stay with me because I’m not done.

Also, By the time I go pee tomorrow it’ll be 6-7 days since I used half of an 8mg Subutex. I know it stays around awhile. Now a little back history. I have a pretty fast metabolism. I feel like I’ve been peeing a little more than usual to try and flush but nothing extreme. I’m gonna sweat a little today outside at a pool party and keep hydrating. I do NOT use alcohol. I’m an athletic individual who works out regularly however the last two weeks I have not been working out really with my gym being closed due to COVID. In the past I have passed with only 3-4 days for Opana and 7 days for suboxone however I was at the gym sweating regularly prior to that.

If anyone has any expertise, peace of mind, or advice in general it would be greatly appreciated thank you for reading.

Here I find myself again in another mess. Can’t seem to get right and I told myself I wouldn’t come on google or bluelight seeking answers because I only seem to psych myself out. But I digress and here we go.

so I have a drug test for court tomorrow. When I go in to pee I’ll have exactly 96 hours since my last use. Prior to the 96 hours I used a 20mg Opana (hydromorphone?) and then the day before that another 20mg Opana. I had been clean for a few days before the two uses. Now stay with me because I’m not done.

Also, By the time I go pee tomorrow it’ll be 6-7 days since I used half of an 8mg Subutex. I know it stays around awhile. Now a little back history. I have a pretty fast metabolism. I feel like I’ve been peeing a little more than usual to try and flush but nothing extreme. I’m gonna sweat a little today outside at a pool party and keep hydrating. I do NOT use alcohol. I’m an athletic individual who works out regularly however the last two weeks I have not been working out really with my gym being closed due to COVID. In the past I have passed with only 3-4 days for Opana and 7 days for suboxone however I was at the gym sweating regularly prior to that.

If anyone has any expertise, peace of mind, or advice in general it would be greatly appreciated thank you for reading.

I'm sorry to say that per the BLUA we are unable to help you with drug testing questions. This thread will more than likely be closed. I will do my best to provide what information I can within said guidelines though. :)

Seeing as we can't answer your question you could do as you mentioned & use Google to help you find answers to the questions you are asking. For starters I can help you out a little with that though by clarifying for you that no Opana is not hydromorphone. Opana is oxymorphone. If you're not familiar the Subutex is bupeprenorphine. Knowing what the substances in question are you can find the information you seek via Google or whatever your search engine of choice is. I can't link you to any direct results but I believe I can inform you that the answers you seek are available & can be found using said search engine of choice. I don't think it's particularly possible to compare the effects of your current excercise &/or sweating regimen to what you did in the past in terms of effecting the answer to the question you're seeking. :\

As for sweating it out at a pool party I'll choose not to comment on that. 8)

Regardless of my thoughts on the matter as I stated this question is not compatible with the BLUA & will likely be closed. Hopefully what information we are able to provide has been helpful. As stated the information is available you'll just have to locate it yourself. Either way best of luck with your situation. 🤞 :)