View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Drug Naming and Purpose

MajorBong

Bluelighter
This is based on the science of what words sound like and the truth for them to inspire emotions in a situation. Certain sounds can be related to a certain idea or emotion more clearly. English is beautiful clarity. Clarity to understand, beauty to inspire.

LSD

LSD: Lighten your day up, darken your mind.
Acid: Like melting your brain apart.
Tabs: Next thing next thing.
Blotter: Mess out your mind.
Drug of Life: Messes up your mind body (main perception of life) with life drive.

2C-B

2C-B: To see waves.
Nexus: Like putting all the sad broken apart pieces back together.
Bees: Wavy calculating calculations of outside mind, like hive mind.
Drug of Body: Messes up your body mind (secondary perception of life) with life flow.

25I

25I : Prime Intelligence
N-Bomb: Connect your mind back to itself, blow up your mind with extra intelligent better life moments.
Drug of Thought: Messes up thought with more thoroughly calculated life processing.

MDMA

Methylenedioxy-N-Methylamphetamine: Close To Me More Epic, Close To Me Me Into Me
MDMA: Rolls life. (mmm-d-mmm-ah-mmm-d-mmm-ah sounds associated with lifewave spectrums)
Ecstasy: Feels good to be alive euphoria.
Molly: Wiggles you out from the back.
Rolls: Smooth rushes.
Drug of Love: Messes up your natural selected responses with more amplified reception.

MDA

Methylenedioxy-N-Amphetamine: Close To Me More Epic, Me Into Me
MDA: Rolls energy into life. (mmmmm dadada mmmmm dadada sounds associated with lifewave spectrums)
Sass: Drives you more through.
Drug of Electric Love: Messes up your natural selected responses with more amplified reception and invading drive system.

Methamphetamine

Methamphetamine: Chemically me into me
Meth: Chemically love
Speed: Focuses energy from stable body.
Crank: Pure imperfect focus makes it easier to go.
Drug of Pump: Follows spin to focus against energy pump, messes up information pump.

Amphetamine

Amphetamine: Me into me
Speed: Focuses energy from moving body.
Dex: Perfect focus makes it easier to think/feel.
Drug of Release: Follows flow to focus against information release, messes up information release.

Cannabis

Tetrahydrocannabinol: Pointed cool open loose smooth.
Cannabidiol: Open loose epic.
Cannabis: Open good feels stuff.
Pot: Resistive heat.
Weed: Happy people, happy place.
Grass: Planty unsoft softness.
Mary Jane: Smooth opening, pointed epic, loosens out there feels.
Drug of Flow: Messes up information transference flows.

Girl Scout Cookies: Inwards perfect life, Outwards constant drive, Release excitement
Blue Dream: All out space

Shrooms

Psilocybin: Inwards code channel smoothing
Psilocin: Backwards code channel redirection
Baeocystin: Outwards code channel propagation
Shrooms: Softness opening up
Magic Mushrooms: Sorceress amazing live softness opening up

Strains:

Opens up or amplifies the following life system subsystems into the mind space/body space (name means)

Golden Teacher (Life Teacher Effect):
Information In
Self-teaching
Drive
Flow
Write

B+ (Life Effect):
Waves Out
Learning
Memory
Access
Read

Cyanescens (Blue Flow Calculation Material):
Information Calculation

India Orissa (Forwards and Backwards):
Calculation Structure Symmetry (Individual Calculation Functions)

Koh Samui (Outwards Backwards Inwards Extra Forwards) :
Drive Opposite Calculation Structure (Uncalculates Calculated Information)

Last edited:
I can clarify on something if you want, it's how the sound/letters of the names relate to the effects of the drugs. It's like a perfectly balanced drug trip language for burning in hell. Like the words/letters sound and look like the meaning of taking the drug. Like how music can inspire these emotions so can these words.

Last edited:
I took some AL-LAD, Koh Samui Shrooms, and MDA about a week ago.

This combo reflects towards core energy while allowing information backing through. This means to amplify reflect of information mirror against drive calculations while allowing outside flow and all calculations like sentience through.

Koh Samui super strain shrooms start to cancel out your own calculations as dosage increases by driving backwards information against reverse drive to cancel out the forwards information calculation before driving it extra forwards past the calculation information point. This cancels out your own information allowing the outside in.

MDA compresses points while flowing along with them. This adds energy drive to the information flow while flowing information faster itself.

The goal of this combo is to bring outside energy in while amplifying it as it comes in.

As this relates to sounds:

AL-LAD: All Of Me
Koh Samui: Empty Forwards
MDA: Pleasing Outside In

Last edited:
This is based on the science of what words sound like and the truth for them to inspire emotions in a situation. Certain sounds can be related to a certain idea or emotion more clearly. English is beautiful clarity. Clarity to understand, beauty to inspire.

What does this mean? I've read the words multiple times but you don't seem to be saying anything. I can't tell if this post is poetic or complete nonsense.

Sounds and music can be related to emotional responses.

Like when you hear the sounds of:

Ecstasy - I think of the feels good feels sometimes bad of all the extra alive.

Basic Emotional Responses:
Ecs - Motion Guiding Information (Inwards Feelings)
Ta (tuh) - Information Pointing Flow (Outwards Feelings)
sy - Alive

Molly - I think of the coolness associated with wiggly nonsense effects.

Moll (like maul) - Physical Beat (Excitement)
y (like E) - Inwards (Desire)

Rolls - I think of the smooth rushing of points rolling against waves speeding up.

Roll - Over And Over Again (Moving Smooth)

The point here is to relate emotional responses to the names of drugs so Satan/God can perfectly perfect balance drug trip with Jesus friend.

Last edited:
I knew I was going to regret clicking on this thread,shoulda went with my gut!

Intelligent design drug trip ideas? Gotta be more opened minded I guess.

Jesus is the guy to look at as Answers goes by.

^^^ don't be discouraged by other users.

To be brutally honest, I don't understand most of what you've said. Doesn't mean there's anything wrong with it, and in some way what you've written is intriguing.

I actually think I understand your very last line - "Jesus is the guy to look at as answers goes by". I may be forming my own interpretation of it though.

We need an inderpreter for this guys posts. The words are in English but dont really make sense in the order theyre in; there must be some kind of code or something. Actually it reminds me of my buddy the first time he tried k.

They are in proper grammatical order, sans meaningful typos, but require proper understanding of definition and drug effects.

To understand one must understand the whole. These are excerpts from this. This contains all of the knowledge to give proper definition to this post.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1najH44im89NX9Wt1vmTuzSRVA3dK1sexmOA0-ctOos8/edit?usp=sharing

This is enough knowledge to provide understanding if you are smart enough to understand it, it contains the text to prime enough knowledge given understanding of the definition of the words.

Last edited:
They are in proper grammatical order, sans meaningful typos but require proper understanding of definition.

Ummmm...

Just wondering, is English your first language? Because your posts are not grammatically sound mate. I can't make heads nor tails of anything you've said, save for 'the association of words with certain emotions'. As someone else said, I can't tell if you're writing poetry, or just straight gibberish.

Ummmm...

Just wondering, is English your first language? Because your posts are not grammatically sound mate. I can't make heads nor tails of anything you've said, save for 'the association of words with certain emotions'. As someone else said, I can't tell if you're writing poetry, or just straight gibberish.

A lot of this post is in fragments of sound poetry, where the poetry is the sound and the definition of words apply. In others it's lists of names supporting clause. In these cases grammar doesn't apply, but in the other cases of sentences I think I got it mostly right. I don't know if there's much I can do to explain better without any proper context of individual item on which to expand information into wider definition.

Last edited: