• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Drug laws in Nicaragua

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackplays

Bluelighter
I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I'm going to Nicaragua for a week in early March, and am wondering about the drug laws. Iv done all sorts of googling, and can't really come up with anything. Essentially, Iv found that weed is dirt cheap, but always really shitty, and that's about it. I also want to know what things they have otc over there that they don't in the US (iv heard codeine is dirt cheap, and if you have the balls to go to a vet and ask you can get ketamine, but don't know if either is true). Also, do peyote cactus grow there? And would I be able to find any magic mushrooms in early March down there?

This is probably not what you want to hear but if I were you I would stay away from everything the last thing you want to do is be locked up in the Nicaraguan prison trust me I've seen it happen many times. Most of the locals are going to sell the tourists garbage and who knows what's in whatever you're going to buy unless you have a solid connection I wouldn't touch anything. I spent a lot of time in South and Central America and seen a lot of friends end up in bad situations. Just my opinion my friend.

We don't do legality discussion on bluelight, this is just something you're gonna havento do a bit more digging to find. I havento close this thread. As stated above you're taking a huge risk seeking out drugs in nicaragua , it's only a week so it's probably brst that you just remain sober for the duration of the trip. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.