• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Drug info: Flubromazepam

QUARE

Bluelighter
Hey,

I would like to know a few thing if you guys know.

- Threshold, mild, common, strong and dangerous doses
- LD50
- Bioavailability from oral, nasal, sublingual, rectal, vaporized, transdermal, IM, IV
- Duration of the main effect, Total duration
- Half-life
- What are the main effect of it between those; Anxiolytic, sedative, euphoria, muscle relaxant, anticonvulsant, hypnotic. [Note: I know low doses tend to be more anxiolytic and sedative and high dose more hypnotic BUT certain Benzodiazepine lack of a few of these effects.]
- Abuse potential
- How long does it takes before the tolerance kicks in
- Hows the withdrawals
- Side effects

Please I want information that comes either from a source or from experience. I dont want stuff like ..... like all benzodiazepine bla bla bla nor do I want speculation like.... the dog cousins of my buddy have spoke with a guy who know another guy that said...........
Thanks alot, I know the drugs is not well studied yet so if you dont have the answer simply wait for someone who knows what he is talking about do. And if you can only add one small information to it, its okay too. This drug profil can be build from the little knowledge of everybody.

- NOTES TO THE MODERATORS -

I know Flubromazepam have a megathread but please let me get some answers before moving it to the megathread. Questions in megathread tend to not being anwsers because it doesnt necessary intrest the peoples who are talking on it right now. Though, I have no problem that you moves it in the Megathread after the question are well answered.

Thanks again

Last edited:
First try l After a dose of 6mg taken sublinguably. Waited 90 minutes. The drug is definitely sedative, I would really lay down in my bed and play playstation all night. I dont feel any anxiety relief nor muscle relaxation. Euphoria is also absent. I bet its hypnotic power would show up on higher dose but I dont feel this would be enough for me to sleep. [I have to mention, I have severe insomnia and take Quetiapine every day before sleep.]

I would rate the effet as mild

The abuse potential is present but im not really worried, most of people who abuse downers doesnt even feel euphoria from it, its simply a feeling of feeling good you know...

No side effect for the moment. Except sedation if not sought.

I suppose Ive not gave enough time to this chemical............... The trip is about +... let say +8,

I blacked up during I was watching the tv wiith my labtop on my knee and I blacked up in this position totally confused asking my self what the fuck is going on. This happened at mulple time and right now I keep comming in and out the finger stuck on a key and I have to erase the (mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm) for exemple. I have a lot of difficulty typing on my keyboard.

Finally I think the 6mg dose was a strong dose. The hypnotic effect is powerfull.

The effect of this BZD is not short, propably a long acting with a long unset.

I cant recall if I redosed but I dont think so.

Vision and walking are impaired I also have a very dry mouth.

Last edited:
I love benzo threads like this. You can get a great idea of the effects of a compound by reading how fucked up the posters are.

Anyway, I had an experience today with this compound at 2mg. I dosed around 8:20am with 40mg of 4-FA before work (IT, programmer). It seems like I felt it at around 45 minutes, and the effects slowly increased over the next few hours. It definitely killed anxiety and seemed slightly sedative. There was a minor mood lift, after the 4-FA wore off. Took the edge off of the 4-FA, while leaving me with a very relaxed, happy, and motivated mood. I don't think I would take more than 3-4mg at work to avoid being too fucked up (no benzo tolerance). I also think it may have hampered the effects of the 4-FA slightly, but it wasn't too bad. I would definitely do this combo at work again.

I'm still feeling the effects now, and just smoked a bowl of cannabis. Very nice combo. I'll try to report back with the total duration later.

Last edited:
It is dangerous in a way because benzodiazepine can make you do dumb things but no I don't know the ld50 of it but it's probably high like most benzodiazepines.

If anyone knows the bio-availability differences between routs of administration or any first-hand knowledge of this RC.. Trying to sift through the banter and non-related info is frustrating.