Drug Induced Visuals ver. Did you see that?

saturday night I had the most real visuals I ever had, from MDE I believe.(+ using the same pills the day before + sleep deprivation)
We were sitting in a park when suddenly, the lined up trees about 40meter in front of me turned into one bridge, about 100meters long. It was some aquaduct kind of ancient bridge. I could clearly see the bricks and the shape... I couldn't shake the hallucination for about 4 minutes. Then somewhat later I saw it again. In the same park I also saw a huge windmill that wouldn't dissapear.

On new years eve i took 3 pills in a 6 hour period by my third one i was seein all types of shit as well as my freinds i started seeing people who werent there i was sittin in the car (parked) and i looked at the car on the side of me there was someone in the driver side but they didnt look like they were feelin to good so i got out the car and knocked on the window and was like "dude you ok" no responce so i looked really hard then there was no one there... then i seen some one an i tryed to give dabbs to them and i hit my hand on the car window i was like WTF!, then my freind saw hersseys kisses jumpin on his fingers and my other freind saw a tree desinergate into soup sudds there waas much more but it was nuts! very cool experience though after i realized i saw hallosinating and it wasnt just me

The first rolls i ever tried were straight mda and i was sitting on a couch staring at my boyfriend- he looking back at me making the weirdest faces at me! Sticking his tongue out, rolling his eyes, smiling... I was like why are you making all these faces at me? he's like, i'm not, what are you talking about??? On these same pills, i'm looked over at this picture on the wall, it was like a fox hunt or something, some horses riders and dogs. They all had come to life and were running around the picture! I watched until it turned into a giant whale tail diving in the ocean when i was finaly like, damn! this is crazy

The craziest shit is when ur whole group sees the same hallucination at once. One time we were sitting in my friend's place staring at an empty birdcage, when all of us saw it become filled with like 10 parrots and another time I saw this electronic laser spider on the ceiling and the girl sitting next to me was like "I see the same thing" that 's really freaky but cool. Mostly though I see alot of glasses on people, (they disappear when I try to take them off) and people's facing morhing, sometimes into other people's faces other times I see people age right in front of me until they look like the 65 year old version of themselves, Strange but interesting.

Psycedelic visuals

The other night I had two pills, one was a yellow tulip and the other a blue omega.. both known to be very strong. Anyway as I was coming down and relaxing in bed after the big night I looked at my wall and vines started growing on it and it looked like large bluestone bricks appearing. After looking away suddenly there were all these cartoon like eyes blinking at me all at different times. By this stage I'm thinking "awesome" but it gets better. Suddenly my vision went sort of short sighted and there was a rainbow fractal swirling around in front of me. Furthermore a large worm made out of millions of pink dots swirled up and came to my face.

I'm certain this was only MDMA, so is it actually possible to trip this hard just of x?

Yes. MDMA has hallucination properties. Blue omega is a potent pill.

One time, I popped Blue Dolphin.
I was at a club about to pass out, my eyes were almost shut. Then all of a sudden, I see the blue MSN Messenger box when you get a message, it was my boy telling me to get ready to reach the club, then I open my eyes and realize i'm already in the club all blazed on the couch. LOL

hell yeah

Yeah, I've noticed that I've had some pretty crazy visuals when I roll good. Like the one night, my friend and I decided to go outside since it was nice out and all the stars were out. Upon looking up at the stars, I located the North Star. Immediately I became locked on to it, noticing how bright it was. Soon after, the star I was staring at slowly turned into a glowing misquito that grew wings and was flying back and forth for about 5 seconds and then the misquito grew giant angel wings and floated in one spot for another 5 seconds. After that it slowly turned a glowing hellicopter which hovered for about 2 seconds before finally turning back into the star i was originally staring at. I was like..... umm.... HOLY FOKK!!8o another time i was watching my friend do some liquid with 2 cell phones in the dark. After a while the light from the phones started to bend and warp my friends body around the light I was seeing.8(

I think the weirdest thing that's happened to me actually happened after I rolled and was sleeping it off. This was earlier in March this year and in the evening I took 3 really clean pills and rolled my balls off. I ended up going to sleep real easy for some reason on this particular night. I know for a fact that this wasn't a dream, but I woke up and looked at the clock and it said 4:40. I looked at my walls and they were rippling and I was seeing tracers all over. I sat up cause it seemed odd, but then when I looked at my desk, I saw a very tiny person standing there, and they were completely see-through and very staticy (all you could see was a white outline of their body and features). I've never had an actual hallucination like this, but I remember they had a coffee cup in their hand and they were wearing knickers and one of those hats that old people and cab drivers wear (I really thought he looked a lot like a golfer). I still don't know how to explain this other than maybe my pills were cut with MDA or some other mild hallucinogen. Other than that I can't really explain why I saw what I saw.

If no one believes this than that's completely fine with me. In fact I don't expect anyone to believe this cause it's so fucked up, but I know what I saw and I didn't roll back over and go back to bed until I stared at this 'being' and remembered every detail about it. Also I gave myself a charlie horse to make sure it wasn't a dream, and when I woke up the next morning drenched in sweat and burnt out I had a pinkish mark on my theigh from where I punched myself.

I haven't rolled since that day, but since then I keep having these re-occuring dreams about Ecstasy, and it's really creeping me out. I was planning on giving up Ecstasy for a while, but for some reason it's all I've been thinking about doing lately. I think I might end up rolling this weekend.

One time on a comedown me and my friend were in his back yard still haven't slept smoking a fatty. When all of a sudden we could hear windows being smashed... I was like, wtf, man, can you hear that? (I thought I was just hearing shit) then I look over and down by the trailers (he lives next to a bunch of red necks) there was a redneck in a muscle shirt (wife beater) whatever ya call em, beatin the windows out of his van and his house with his mother chasing him screaming, It was absolutely the most funniest god damn thing i have ever fucking seen! then after he did it his red neck father chased him and he says, "FUCK OFF" and hits him and gets on a little kids bike like 10 times too small for him and takes off up the road. HAHAHA.

But seeing things in terms of halucinating, etc etc. I've seen people that weren't there. I've heard music coming from stuff such as cars driving by or lawn mowers (lawn mowers seem to sound like satisfaction by benny benassi). Usually it is music that I have constantly listened to the whole previous night that I will hear outside. It's like my mind is still trying to get back into that "zone" it was in just a few hours earlier before it became light out. I've seen smoke hazing around places where there wasn't even any smoke at all. I would hear things say my name and I would respond and be like, "WHAT? WHat do ya want?" but nobody would be around or whoever is around would say, "What the fuck are ya talkin about ya nut!." I've seen my dog look like some sort of little fluffy odyssey creature. I seriously think a hard come down can be a very psychedelic experience. Around the end of my ecstacy "career" I've eventually found it hard to deal with comedowns and now suffer anxiety and HPPD.

One of my good friends had a harsh Speed comedown. He threw my cell phone at me screaming "FIX IT FIX IT!!" and i was like, "what the fuck man whats wrong with it!?" and he said he seen smoke coming from it and thought it was on fire. Then later on I was sitting in his living room playing Playstation (I didnt do speed so i was with him sober just watching over him sorta speak) and he came in the room and i was on the Chair and he walked toward the sofa and had a glass of water in his hand and said, "here you go" and dropped the glass of water on the couch. So i burst out in hysterics and he claims that I asked him for a glass of water so he got it came back and thought i was sitting on the couch and he said he could see me sittin there reaching for it and everything. Later that day he puked up a lot and eventually went to sleep.

Last edited:
i love hallucinating

my first time i did e, i did about 4 pills in a 19 hour time span. at the end of the span it was night time and i was lying in my bed, but some square shadow on my cieling appered to be soo massive and ferocious! it had scary facial features that were making me tear and freak out to my friend on the phone (lol). so i turn to the side hoping to get away from it and all of the sudden i see 3 people standing right next to my bed. WTF AUGHAUGHGUA!!! as i sat up 2 of them walked out of my room AND closed the door, so i went to grab the last one and i fell of my bed and i didnt see them again. those were my fav pills.

and then out in the mountains
i went joggin haha and i saw so many things. i hallucinate the most when im outside and its dark. i would see like people standin around which turned out to be poles, but what scared me the most that time is that i thought i saw an all white wolf sitting on the side of the street looking at me.i thought my life would end soon but i kept walking back to the house. turned out to be an electrical box :\

my friends always think they hear sounds like people whispering to them or breathing. only 1 time i heard a sorta... like one deep note on a saxaphone. it was loud and no one else heard it so i felt really dumb.

what i love the most is that my eyes explode in certain places where the lights are darker, and if i get close enough the surfaces of walls and other flat things have this shifting thing goin on.

but im still in lovE

for some reason, i almost always get very similar visuals when i come home from an amazing night. Its always these wierd see-through alien type bugs all over my bedroom walls (and no where else in my house) they are all moving around in webs that completely cover the walls, and they can fly....

Now when i first saw these i obviously totally freaked out and grabbed a can of Raid, used the whole can and could not understand why they were'nt dying or even bothered by it! but i just enjoy it now, i know they arnt real so i just watch the millions and millions of them as they mill about! They always change slightly from night to night, but the general body of them are always the same. I think its just me, as not many other people i know get this at all! Ive been doing the pills for years, and they are always waiting for me when i get in and im like.. 'Hi bugggs ive had an awesome night!'

mental.

I had some intense CEV's on pure MDA before. Actually it was very similar to an out-of-body experience. I was sitting in front of myself and I could feel sweat begin to bead up on my forehead and I was seeing it at the same time. The sweat was black and when it ran down my face it left a bright, neon green trail behind it. I was seeing and experiencing it at the same time and it was definately "trippy."

*MDMA Tripout*

Hi, Im quite a heavy Extacy user as are all my friends. We always double or triple drop and get through around 10 pills each on a weekend every fortnight.

I was having some great closed eye visuals while olling, however when I got home and tried to go to sleep I could hear in my mind all my friends voices talking to me and each other asking me to 'twos them up on that cigarette,' and telling stories that I had heard them talk about that day. I also (hard to describe) could feel/see the canal where we were fishing that day and all other places we had been. There were also some new stories and the overall effect was like tripping on acid crossed with deja vu.

Has this happened to anyone else and what do you think caused it?

aww ... here's me tripping and thought this thread was links to some wonderful visuals ...

First of all, my local drum n bass club needs a bit of description. It's a beautiful old building, and the club night i go to is based in the cellars, where there are brickwork arches forming the walls and ceiling, coming down into large pillars, and the whole place has a kind of catacomb feel to it anyway.
)

This sounds like the Buttermarket cellars in Shrewsbury? If so... we were probably both there :)

I was tripping few weeks ago at a lovely hilly location. It was a beautiful visual experience to look at the ripples run across the thousands of trees across the mountains, and the many million streams coming down the hills dancing..the tiny trees from up there were clearly visible right to the tip of the most distant mountain..the ripples were insane and i didnt wanna leave the place

later walked around the village and it looked like a scene from some alice in wonderland play..the people walking around seemed like 2D cardboard cutouts walking on strings..some huge puppet show and it felt like i could touch them and they'd fall like a pack of cards..lol

at night we layed down by the sky and saw all the stars running, banging into each other, forming crazy constellations..the moon seemed a crazy purple tinge around it and the airplanes flying about looked like giant soapboxes with lights on them.lol

and oh yea..this was my first trip on LSD

Coming down from one of my hardest rolls to date, I was laying in bed that morning trying to finally get some sleep. As I'm laying there, I look up at the TV, which is 2 feet from the foot of my bed, and there is a 12" tall, shadowy darth vader standing on top of it. All of a sudden he reaches back and throws a black ball at me. The ball is slowly coming towards my face, and about 6" away from impact, the ball explodes into oblivion and vader disappears. Made me jump up in bed and wake my gf up.

comedowns from stims, VERY SCARY HALLUCINATIONS OR FLASHES OF PEOPLE.

Trippin, just vivid colorful hallucinations (no shadow people)

when rolling on E and when you're on the plateau or just slowly starting to taper/comedown, does anyone here feel like a couple of bumps of Ketamine will rekindle the roll of the E and sometimes produce vivid/lucid visuals?

cuz the first time i did Ketamine, i was coming down on my roll, and this was after a Tiesto set. A couple of minutes after snorting a few lines of Ketamine, i felt like I was transported back to the Tiesto set again (the Tiesto audio playing in the background helped).