Drug Induced Visuals ver. Did you see that?

nads

Bluelighter
Wow, I've seen spectacles on people too! Not always round though.
Some people age and look about 80yrs old.
Patches of multicolour shifting and morphing over peoples skin.
And the biggest dose I had I saw worms squirming and wriggling underneath peoples skin.
On comedowns:
I've seen outlines of jigsaw pieces spinning and sprouting like a fountain.
Stick-figure men dancing.
Ethereal water running up surfaces and leaping life-like to other surfaces as I shift my attention.
Dancing symmetric patterns (CEV).
The visuals to do with people were specific to that person. Friend A would always look 80yrs old, friend B would always have multicoloured shifting skin. It kind of compliments what I think of those people. Wierd.

weirdest fucking comedown trip in my life: seeing two guys dressed as swat team running through my friend's apartment corridor for a split second and halfhour later hearing hundreds of different voices scream out in pain when no-one was around at 7 am on sunday... eeeeesh bad-trip
loads of friends of mine have had some visuals, someone thought i was giving them a condom once, someone i knew started dancing with a pillar, thinking it was a person. seeing fingers turn into roots and dig into concrete. seeing a friend turn into a tree, hearing friend's voices calling you from behind (no-one there). seeing glasses is typical, look at pill heads with sunken eyes, black bags under their eyes, shadowed from above lights, looks like shades but since nothing's there looks like glasses. seeign a guy with a flashing hat turn into a spacerocket and dissapear into the roof. the list goes on, you hav to wonder what people see and what they think they saw, what they would like to see, and what they just 'said' they saw... the swat guys i can explain from playing too much counter-strike, the voices in pain from train brakes... hypothetical, but plausible... have fun, but remember tolerance goes up fast, and ii have a feeling mdma eats your brain cells, i dropped 5 at once and never felt better but 2 days later i was having suicidal thoughts (thinking i was thinking clearly) serotonin drops, read up on it if you can. now i only do it at big parties, with lots of other people to share a trip/bond with my closest (and no so close) friends... sex on e is amazing, woooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooo

the craziest shit I ever saw on rolls...I had just blown pill number four of some MDMA/MDA pills, laying on my girlfriends lap in her bedroom.... Her entire room lit up with blue hazy light, and her ceiling tilted down at a 45 degree angle, and then slid down into her bedroom wall...only it wouldn't stop sliding. It was fucked up. I then wathched one of my shoes grow thick grey/brown hair that swirled, came right up to my face(like a 3D movie or something), and then fizzle out like liquid metal dropped in a frying pan. AND THEN....I saw my girlfriend's face in the sleeve of her hoody, as Dave Matthews leaned out of his poster on the wall and point his guitar at me......it was insanely realistic, and actually quite startling...but fun :)

I saw an orange rollocoaster and heard people screaming on the lil car going around my head when i looked in the mirror....i stood there for about 15 minutes just watching the lil cart and listening to the screams until someone got annoyed and told me to stop doing that freaky lil scream....i guess i was thinking out loud or something...maybe it had something to do with the amazing bud i had smoked earlier mixed with 4 rolls (triple stack marlboro's). Who knows...

ive seen to rhinos by a stream (a baby and a big one) i have seen a police car, i have seen a circle in mid air with a lady talking on the phone inside the circle, i have also seen a line of giant white cows and lazy but not least a pool table made out of bushes.

Wow, didn't realize how many people get visuals when they roll! I'm the only person I know who does. Let's see... I've seen bacteria multiplying on a stucco ceiling, and also Egyptian figures dancing around (like the ones you see in the pyramids) on the same ceiling. I've seen Celtic knot designs in trees. My mind will morph people's faces a bit if I'm looking at them for too long, especially in low lighting. The absolute coolest thing I've ever seen though - hanging out with my friend, he's laying down, I'm sitting up, candlelight only in the room, he had electric blue spiderwebs pulsing across his face, so cool. A little later that night I almost asked him if he had a disco ball in the other room, laugh!
If there's normal lighting I won't see shit though.

When on old man's head appears in a set of encyclopedia's on a bookshelf and tells you he is going to kill you and then you see him hiding in the telephone...thats some freaky shit...lol

when you come down the stairs to see everyone painting their faces with highlighter and drawing on the basement walls liquid tide all the while no can stop jabbering about nothing

ok to get this thread back on track i will share a pretty funny story.

It was my friend jason and I, we had got like 4 each, they were pretty good, must have had MDA in them, i was seeing things all night. We decided to go out, it was like 5 or 6 in the morning and we decided to hook up with some of our friends who had just got back from a night club. We go over to their house and i am still totally tweaked out of my mind. We are sitting inside, pacifier in my mouth, chewing the hell out of it, getting massages from all the people in the house. I go outside to smoke a Newport (my absolute fav thing when peaking) I am sitting outside, there are security lights that stay on, as i was smoking the cig and i am looking around, I look over to this one car in the driveway and i think i see something. I think i see a person sitting in the car just watching me, then i walk a few steps closer and it is a fucking GOAT. Yes ladies and gentlemen a GOAT. Goatee, horns the whole gig. I am trippin out thinking there is a goat in the car. . .so i step closer and it is lepoard print car seats. I was totally floored, it was only after i had yelled for everyone to come see the goat that i realized it was animal print car seats. Everyone kinda chuckled and went back inside. This was also the night that i saw some guy running off with the top of a tree, only to realize that it was the tree base. I was "munted" out of my mind that night. Also saw a blacklight say the word "Fuck" in it, and a really fat chick standing on a corner, and it was a white pickett fence. That was a good night. Also on another night seen people morph into really old people and see glasses on people.

Uhhhh. After coming home from a party a month and a half ago, i was still really quite far gone. (I had taken a second pill, unknowingly, 15 minutes before the show ended) So i come home and commit myself to getting some rest. Basically i didnt want to be milling around, off my rocker while the folks were home. So i laid in bed and just started thinking to myself, and then i look up in the corner of my room and notice there is a TV there, and it is on. So i layed back and watched whatever was on (cant really remember) for a good half hour or so, but then i decide i want something else. So i think about it and the show changes as i think differently. I found that pretty weird, but didnt mind one bit. So i laid in my bed from 6 am to 12 pm, watching this TV in the corner of my room, until i finally began to feel "normal" again. So after that i got up, showered, continued on with my day, not paying much thought to the previous activities. Only a few weeks ago i realized that there is no TV in the corner of my room, and at the time my TV was in the opposite corner on the floor. So, whatever i was watching (i could have sworn it was a real show, commericials and everything) was all in my head. Really weird, kind of troubling. Thats my story.

The highest I've ever been, during the peak, everything in the distance pixelated and started shifting...it looked like a giant wall puzzle with its pieces moving.

Other than that, I only see trails, glowing light coming from lamps, and the occasional coloured blip/dot (usually blue).

one time I "rested" for abouyt 4 hours in front of a church after a party where I dropped my first pill , I smoked tons of sativa bud and just sat there spacing , at a certain point the wall I was looking at turned into some kind of giant mosaic , I saw orange and the brightest color of lime green I've ever seen , wel anyway the bricks melted away to form blocks that morphed and moved and all had different colors after a few minutes they changed into a mosaic of colored gummy bears just entwining/ hugging each other .

If you want to trip on mdma without going large doses , just don't go to sleep after your roll is over and smoke lotsa weed .

yea i've had extreme visuals! One night my friends and I had massive pill party.. i ended up doin 6 pills in total..

after *all* of the pills had kicked in i was sitting on the couch and all of my friends white cupboards had turned red. the entire room was filled with small red dots floating around. when i looked at the lights (had put in dim red bulbs) all i saw was a moire pattern moving around.. all of the dots were moving towards me.. (about 6 months before my friend was doing arb drawings and she drew a picture of spongebob) that picture she drew was formed by the red dots and was floating towards me.

then when i thought that was it...

i looked up at the ceiling and in the corner was a bright luminous green spiderweb! i got a chair and stood on it to have a closer look and as i tried to touch it, it did like a ripple effect and let my finger pass straight through it.

the thing that really got me though was that i walked around everywhere and all the same visuals were in the same place... the spiderweb remained there for about 3 or 4 hours even when everything else had gone back to normal.

then when i thought that was it...

this part i do not actually remember doing at all... apparently i stood up and looked at my friend and told her that there was a model walking behind her... that freaked her out a bit! still to this day i have no recollection of that!

(LOL my friends called me spiderman for a while after that....)

[edit] i also went to the bathroom and everything in the bathroom was filled with small brown speckles... the toilet, the basin, the shower.. everything! [/edit]

I hallucinate like a motherfucker, it seems so real though. I remember when I was rolling once I was just sitting down chillin and all of a sudden there was a book in front of me floating in the air and I was reading it. I went to turn the page and I like snapped out of a trance and it all dissapeared and my friend was like bro what the fuck are you doing. Ive seen a cieling light morph into my friends face and wink at me, Ive seen 50 cent walk out of my friends sister's bathroom. A common visual for me is usually a girl bending over in the corner of my eye but everytime I go to check out her ass it turns out to be a chair or just dissapears. I keep falling for it too. Theres to many more to mention.

most commonly when i try to go to sleep after a pill i see lots of random peoples faces smileing at me or being mad because ive taken drugs. This one time i saw myself as really little climbing up my pantry shelfs to eat grapes that were massive because i was so small. Also some open eyes visuals have been seeing my friends wareing sunglasses and haing a wire mesh over there face. This other time my mate was scratching the back of his head and i though his hand was some extension so his head it was fucken wierd. Oh and i walked into my mates aparentment and there was a staircase there and i was trying to climb up the stairs, when my mate asked what the fuck i was doing i said, trying to get to the second story, pity it was only a one story house lol. Also i remeber losing my sunglasses on the ground and i was running around looking for the but whenever i went to pick them up they would move further away, i dident even have sunglasses that night.

ha

Now I don't feel alone, the one night i was rollin balls it was real nice outside, so my best friend and I decided to go out and get some fresh air. I walked out the front door and stood in the middle of his yard looking up at the sky. It was super clear out so you could see all the stars. Immediately it sounded like i could hear all the atmospheric winds way high up in the sky. That was the first part. After that I found the North star or what looked like it since it was bright as fuck. As I was looking at it, it seemed like my eyes were locked on it like i couldn't look elsewhere. Suddenly I watched as the star slowly morphed into what looked like a misquito and started hovering back and forth around the spot that the star was in. After this happening for a few seconds, the misquito lookin thing grew gigantic angel wings and sat in one spot. While watching this for a few more seconds it finally started to shrink back into the small shape of a star, but right before it did the star turned into a little helicopter and then back to the star. At the end, I was just standing there like "woah!" and "holy fuckin shit"

Trippin off xtc is mad

Me and my friends all got these pills called green mitshibishi's, which we have had a couple of times before so we knew what to expect. Anyways, this one night my mate wanted me to double drop, and i have never double dropped before so i said yeah what the hell.

So me and him took two at once, and this took ages to kick in. Finally my buzz came, but it wasn't really intense, just normal and didn't last too long which was wierd because it was a good pill. Anyways i thought it was a bit of a dissapointment for two pills, and expected a longer rush but at this point it wasn't the case and i was coming off the pill as so was my mate. Anyways about 2 hours later i was watching T.V and my mate said stare at the light, which at this point i thought was totally pointless as i was coming off.
So i looked at the light and five seconds the whole of my vision went a fuzzy red and it felt like i was floating towards the light. I then shook my head in dis-belief, and turned to my mated and screamed "Woh man, i just got lost in the light" and started laughing. He didn't believe me so i turned and starred at the light once again. Only this time i totally forgot what i was doing, and i started getting an intense numb buzzing feeling, and everything i did or said repeated it self. For example, i said "Why is it doing this?" and two seconds later i did exactly what i did two seconds ago. It was wierd, so i started flipping out and so my mate took me outside to calm me down - but he didn't have a clue what was going on. He started walking me up and down the drive way, which was freaky. You litterally were walking forwards, but it seem like you were on a treadmill walking absoleutly no where. I had to keep stopping and looking behind to make sure i was actually walking. Another annoying thing was you only had a five second attention span to what was going on around you and then after five seconds of paying attention to some one you'd totally lose memory of what you are doing and what they talked about.

I didn't have a clue what was going on, for i have never tripped before and my mate who has experianced alot of drugs couldn't tell me what was happening, so obviously i thought something was terribly wrong especially when my mate is fine. My girlfriend then came out the front to see if i was oright, but i couldn't handle her being there it gave me bad vibes for some reason. So my mate took me up the drive way again talking and talking to me non-stop so i don't go a drift, and i turned and looked at him and everything went a mellowie orange color because it was getting more and more intense and my suddenly look strangely at me and had a huge smile in dis-belief. I started saying to him over and over, "You saw that didn't you, you saw that!!" he started saying to me "woh man i know what you mean now, it's happening to me aswell". So what ever i started seeing now, he saw and i started to enjoy it because someone else was on my level. I then turned him into a 5 ft elf with pointy ears and square eyes. We couldn't read road signs, they were too fuzzy and then started to move all over the place. I couldn't see any thing normal, everything was constantly a mellowie orange and then would change dramtically to things i thought about and just escalate.

We went back into the house and starred at the light, and i couldn't help be so amazed at the light which eventually took over the whole room and then i started seeing plants and trees grow infront of my eyes. I then turned the whole room into a full on cartoon, as if i was in cartoon walking around. My mate even looked like a flat based cartoon character, everything looked like some one had drawn it and coloured it in. Amazing, something we DID NOT expect on exctasy. It is scarey to experiance this at the start if you have no idea it can do that, because you go into really bad trips and don't even know you are tripping - if you've never tripped before.

The only thing that sucks is i get anxiety attacks of choof now because i think i'm tripping out.

Whoa...trippy visuals

I think I had my first proper run in with MDA.

I tried some pills from a new source. They were sold to me as "clean" which means nothing. I ate two of them spaced about an hour apart.

The roll seemed a bit different. At first I thought they might be very weak or bunk because there wasn't a lot of euphoria. All of a sudden I noticed my friend was wearing glasses. I was like WTF??? Then I looked around and nearly everyone in the club was wearing glasses. It looked so real. They were square wire rimmed frames that were silver. Some of them were sunglasses and others were regular glasses.

Then I noticed some of the guys there would have pigtails and braids out of nowhere shooting out of their head. Their hair would flash blue or red and I swear that several times someone looked at me and their eyes glowed bright blue. When I closed my eyes I had incredibly intricate patterning and flowing visuals.

For about an hour or two people looked really bizarre. I saw some real monsters and trolls. People had hideously scarred faces and looked hardcore.

The headspace wasn't super psychedelic. I didn't really have trippy thoughts, but I was fucked. I had no problem dancing, but I sort of stumbled around when I tried to walk. The high lasted maybe just a little bit longer than an MDMA and the comedown was pretty much the same except I was pretty sketchy the day after.

I gotta tell ya folks......I've done my share of mushrooms and two LSD trips but none of the visuals have come close to this real. This wasn't patterning, morphing and shifting that I've come to expect from psychedelics. This was so real that I couldn't tell what was real and what wasn't. Whoa....I'm still reeling......it was awesome!!!

I had 3 mda pills taken close together. After the 2nd it all got crazy. Never happened to me before. All lights became really strong and i had a buzzing sound on my ears like it was coming from some strong lighting. like a bizzzzzzzzzz. Everybody had 2 green and 2 blue lights on their left hand waving it in the air, i had to go to the bathroom and the blue lights were so strong i could barely walk. i tried to look at my cell phone clock and the light was so strong i was not able to look at the time. Then it happened.. I saw the bigg ghost from ghost buster (the white one) on the side of the dancefloor looking at me! It was really kool

Yeah... I ran into some great MDA pills at a local rave not too long ago...
I had some great visuals and they looked so friggin real. I only had 3 pills spaced out fairly evenly... approx 2 hours apart. By the third I was seeing all kinds of trippy shit. Lines upon lines of blue spiders, an army of snakes with guns and helmets and a raving packet of smokes... glowsticks and all.
I tell ya... It was intense shit! Has anyone else ever had visuals that intense off pills?