• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Drug Dealer catch phrases

An extremely drunk German tourist staggered up to this tiny cute-looking Asian girl within the confines of a drum&bass club and said,
"Yoo haf ek-shtaashee??? Where I buy??"
She giggled like a schoolgirl and said "I have to face -this- way now.." and turned around 180 degrees.
wink.gif

Oh and there was that time I was already flying and for some reason decided to buy more, even though I had some in my pocket... something about having variety, go figure...
DD: I know they look like panadol caps, but I made them myself, at least a point of pure MD.
ME: OK, but they sure look dodgy. I'm fucked so what the hell
Dropped about an hour later as I had a bit of a headache coming down from my pill
35 minutes later I was flying again... gotta love it when it gets you by surprise (fixed my headache too)
smile.gif

Im just curious how you guys test these at nightclub w/o the DD thinking you are running off with the pill.
Do the two of you sneak into a toilet testing it or does he let you take the whole pill, take it to the toilets then come out with the remains of the pill saying "yeah I'll take it" or "no thanx!"
Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question =)
------------------
If you can't be good, be good at it!

I once tested 4 seperate pills from a dealer in a club and handed them back all 4 times. Got my money back.

Ok...prepare yourself for this.
DD: Hey man I got the best charlie for sure...
MM: Yeah? Give us a look...
DD: Ok man but they shit is the best hey. I just had a few lines before,yeah, and its the shit.
* pulls it out on the table *
* punters notice it's colour and gluggy consitency *
MM: coolies mine if I dab abit...
DD: Yeah, for sure.
ME: Hey what's that clear shit?
* Looking closer *
ME: That's not f&%king charlie it's got clear bits in them.
*take a clear bit out and try to squash it between fingers. Then try crushing it with a knife*
DD: Yeah man those are.....sweat crystals...yeah those are sweat crystals.
ME: F&%ck off that's glass.
DD: Nah man try it hey have a line it's the shit...those are sweat crystals promise.
Need I say more?