• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Drug Culture Cry Post

OK, here is today's cry post.

I am sad because you can't talk about music with people anymore. I happen to know a bit about music ( I would say most ppl on blue light do) and so it used to be fun to go in to work and find out what everyone listens to.

Not anymore. At some point during COVID when everyone became antisocial, music stopped being a safe topic with people. One less way for me to relate to the common man, I suppose.

The death of cds and prior to that tapes and record has been a major part of the problem. G, didn't you ever have cd's, cassette tapes and other physical objects by specific bands.
The music industry in greed and stupidity, killed itself. The new music also really began to suck after the 90's. There is not new hot bands, record stores, my 2022 car ain't got a cd player, and it is not a cheap car, not a head turner but decent, but no cd player. Digital format killed music. Also the quality of new bands

Girlie and I split up a couple of days ago!

hippy-crying.jpg

Girlie and I split up a couple of days ago!

hippy-crying.jpg
really? weren t you going to live with the love of your life etc etc etc etc? Oh no man!may the words of this sage man be of help
Não seja bobo, não se escracha
Mulher patrão e cachaça
Em qualquer canto se acha
( Don t be silly, don t be sad,
women, job bosses and booze
can be find at any corner

really? weren t you going to live with the love of your life etc etc etc etc?

I certainly was. She has been drunk for most of the last two weeks. I'm not in any position to parent somebody at the moment so I made a tough choice. Or rather, after about three days of her being wasted the choice wasn't truly that tough.

Oh no man!may the words of this sage man be of help
Não seja bobo, não se escracha
Mulher patrão e cachaça
Em qualquer canto se acha
( Don t be silly, don t be sad,
women, job bosses and booze
can be find at any corner

ROTFL

This is just what I needed to get inspired for the day!

I certainly was. She has been drunk for most of the last two weeks. I'm not in any position to parent somebody at the moment so I made a tough choice. Or rather, after about three days of her being wasted the choice wasn't truly that tough.
Fuck's sake, I'll take my sob story about MDMA and go home. Feels like a piss-take compared to this.

Fuck's sake, I'll take my sob story about MDMA and go home. Feels like a piss-take compared to this.

Thanks, Brother. Honestly, yesterday was the day that I started turning the corner. I'll probably only immigrate once in my life. I'll probably only have dated my best friend once in my life. I'll probably.....only eat poutine once in my life? Heh.

When is the next time that I'll be going down this particular path? I probably won't. Might as well enjoy the ride.

Now Molly, eh? I'm about to score a bit myself. Nothing like a good roll to help you forget the aging hippie blues!

and u even seem to take drugs to have fun,I ve heard that s what users of MDMA do, which as an opioid and cocaine addict I find offensive. Come back when u have real sentimental or drug related sorrows! Seriously, it s not a contest, and the desolation that one can feel when his DOC is over is no joke.

I'll probably only immigrate once in my life
dude, the best things that happened in my life where not even a plan b or c, many plans of mine went to shit and thanks be to God for that.30 years old : first teaching position in the UK , in a relationship with the girl of my dreams, I m not even using! 31, unemployed, the lady left me, sleeping in the couch of a friend of mine who listened to reggae every fucking day. 32: I m in Brazil, I go out becaue a friend of mine kinda force me, I meet a lady and I ve been with her since. Ears and eyes open to the chances that Divine Providence put in front of you and try to avoid the most suicidal fuck ups as much as possible. For instance even if I keep doing blow before of my classes, I ve stopped using during the department meetings, see how wise I am !