• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Drug combo

Jungo871

Bluelighter
I've got a tolerance to all listed drugs, is it safe to add diazepam to the mix?

I've taken pregabalin 300mg capsule, 3g of phenibut, 2mg xanax, 120mg codeine. Would it be safe to add 20mg diazepam and 100mg tramadol to the mix? As I've said, I have a high tolerance to all the above drugs

@Jungo871
It'd be safer to add more codeine and xanax but yeah seeing your tolerance adding diaz and tram is pretty safe - although I'm not clued up about phenibut in the slightest so maybe just check tram doesnt interfere.
Good luck and stay safe...
You've probably already done it.

I have a high tolerance for codeine, diazepam, phenibut and only use pregabalin now and then, as it loses its magic after a couple of days on it. I ended up taking 30mg of diazepam and a xanax. Forgot about the the tramadol. Tramadol doesn't get me high unless it's a drug combo. After that extra xanax I'm fucked again. I don't recommend this to anyone as HR is a serious thing, and no one should repeat this combo, unless they have a high tolerance for these drugs which I have. Phenibut loses its magic as well after using 3g-4G daily for around, nearly 2 months. I'm addicted to the diazepam, which I get on script. Also yeah phenibut is a gaba b antagonist so doesn't interfere, with tramadol. I once had a sezuire on tramadol and drink, so don't want to mess around with serotonergic drugs. Thanks for your reply, but again don't risk this combo unless you have drug tolerance as this could be dangerous