View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Drug combinations with LSD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised nobody has tried LSD + Salvia. :D Don't really remember much except that it made the salvia last much longer and obviously kicked up the LSD a notch for a bit. I liked it.

Never been a big fan of salvia myself I brokethrough and it was nothing spectacular to me :\
I suppose if I just had some I'd use it with lsd, but I'm not gonna go out and buy some just for my lsd.

Will need to try it with MDMA once I can find more crystal. I would take pills but I'd rather not take my chances and get some piperazine pills, that would be a terrible thing for me to add to acid.

^Do you have a tester? Cause crystals can be impure just as easily as pressed pills.

Yeah I know but the only people I would be able to get it off wouldn't give me anything they knew wasn't what they said it was. They are kings among men %)

hehe well that's good man those people are in short supply 'round here :|
So, mdma+lsd will be your first choice?

Yeah, I don't know if two different 'proper' psychedelics would suit me. The only two proper psychedelics I've combined is LSAs and salvia but it's so short acting it doesn't really matter. I wouldn't want to combine salvia with LSD.

Plus it's been over a year since I last had MDMA so it should be bliss :D

Don Juan said:
Plus it's been over a year since I last had MDMA so it should be bliss :D
Well it was for me. :) Hope you have fun man. Have you decided on dosages yet?

LSD + MDMA + K = Bliss
LSD + Mushrooms = Extremely euphoric, wise & colourful. LYFAO stuff =D
LSD + stimulants = not a good idea until the acid is wearing off. Some good coke or good base at the very end of a trip can be quite pleasant & refreshing!
LSD + Xanax/Valium = Once again, lovely on the comedown with a glass of wine.
LSD + Cannabis = Work in perfect harmony together. Increased OEVs. Smoking nice weed/hash is one of my fav things to do whilst tripping.
LSD + Salvia = Alot more interesting than salvia alone but still a headfuck.

delta_9 said:
Well it was for me. :) Hope you have fun man. Have you decided on dosages yet?

Well probably an estimated 240-300ug then 110mg of MDMA an hour after I notice the come up followed by another 100mg 2 hours later. Think I'll abstain from smoking cannabis though, at least until the later hours of it.

I'll have to be careful with the MDMA because my stomach isn't the most tolerant of it so I can't push the dosage too high per drop.

Anyone have any experience of methylone with acid?

W-R-Xtacy said:
Anyone ever done LSD and opiates? I imagine Oxycotin and some Cid would be dope. Anyone experienced it?

this would be such a good combo i think . i wanna try it.

It's a baby! said:
The only drug I've tried with LSD is marijuana and that is one potent combination. Not enjoyable or enlightening or anything just terrifyingly intense, for me.
yes, i once took a sub-threshold dose of lsd, and gave up on it so i decided to smoke some hash. the hash got me auditory hallucinations in the form of voices, not altered perception. i dont think i can ever smoke while tripping, unless a low dose of both. orwith some xanax/alcohol.

also i dont reccommend opiates with LSD unless its a low dose of the lsd. i would call this combo super weed, cause the combined narcotic and psychedelic effects create a weed like buzz in basic nature.

LSD with 1 mg clonazepam in the first half of the trip, and after the clonazepam wears off take another midway trip. better than alcohol for taking the edge off.
it will make the trip for spirtual or psychotherapeutic purposes less effective.

LSD alone is the best imo.

LSD alone is the best imo.
You said a mouthful there. There's not too much need to potentiate the world's greatest and most potent psychedelic chemical.

Zubi420 said:
so i decided to smoke some hash. the hash got me auditory hallucinations in the form of voices, not altered perception.

I think i got the same thing, in whispers.

Weed - Makes my visuals get more intense and adds a lot more color to them, sometimes it causes me to become paranoid though
Nitrous - Makes the most intense visuals for a minute or so, but sometimes feels like way longer, definitely can blast someone to +++++
Salvia - Made things to fucked up for me, I dont usually smoke salvia but tried it once on LSD, overpowered the LSD for a little bit and things got way too intense
MDMA - Perfect synergy, last time I used the two together I sat in a drum circle for 2 1/2 hours.... greatest euphoria ever

I've done LSD and heroin in combination. Other than the fact that it was INCREDIBLY difficult to perform a shot while my arm's veins are spiderwebbing all over the fucking place, it was one of the most enjoyable experiences of my life. I find LSD to be very stimulating in its own right, and the opiate allowed for a very mellow time of reflection and introspection yet I was still quite heavily under the influence of the psychedelic. I went to a concert on this combo, and honestly i don't remember the concert all that well. I paid attention to the songs i wanted to hear but other than that I just kind of stayed in my head.

Additionally, i'm sure the opiate allowed me to take LSD in a very public place anyway. Don't think i could have handled it otherwise.

Overall, opiates + psychedelics = win imo!

Riemann Zeta said:
You said a mouthful there. There's not too much need to potentiate the world's greatest and most potent psychedelic chemical.
What does lsd's potency have to do with anything?

Anyone combined MDA with LSD?

What's it like? A psychedelic candy-flip or something completely different?

Status
Not open for further replies.