• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Drug combi

Jungo871

Bluelighter
Hi people on here don't like me but if you could see past the lies and answer my questions as we are all druggies ☺I'm not a wee idiot looking for attention. Anyongormt a hifg tolerance. I've taken 600mg pregabalin, 120mg DHC, 120mg codeine, 1g phenibut, 20mg diazepam, 2mg xanax, 100mg tramadol. I been on the pheni everyday ( I know that's not supposed to be used everyday) but done ir) and end up passing out with it. I woke up yesterday after taking a load with 1200mg pregabalin with loads every other drugs mentioned earlier. Will I end up with w/d when the drugs stop? No need for descrimination against me, you lot are druggies yourselves and a lot on here have died themselves with it hating me won't make your junkie lives any better thanks for no replies in advance

I don't think that question is actually answerable pal. Everyone is different

Yes every thing is the same. ODing on gear etc. But I'm talking about my drug combination. If I was a female talking about my bf dieing, I'd get loads of reply's. I'm going through a hard time. My drug combination could eventually kill me but in the name of HR don't do this combination. I used to talk to people on. Now when I talk noone talks to me. People talking shit about me. Searge Roger that blah blah f the filth.

Yes every thing is the same. ODing on gear etc. But I'm talking about my drug combination. If I was a female talking about my bf dieing, I'd get loads of reply's. I'm going through a hard time. My drug combination could eventually kill me but in the name of HR don't do this combination. I used to talk to people on. Now when I talk noone talks to me. People talking shit about me. Searge Roger that blah blah f the filth.
Ive done that exact combo before minus the phenibit. Multiple times, with higher doses of tram and diaz, and also ketamine added.
Yes i had tolerance to everything, probably least tolerance to the pregab. But i still lived every time.

I think tolerance is the biggest factor you need to consider, danger wise. And how many days in a row you have been doing it, withdrawal/dependence wise.

It would depend on how long you’ve been taking them whether you have withdrawals.

I also need to tell you that the combination of drugs you are taking is highly highly dangerous even with tolerance.

Will I end up with w/d when the drugs stop?

Well yeah. You've been taking phenibut everyday so you're physically addicted. If you've been taking prebagalin and benzos on top of that you may experience pretty bad WDs.
Gabaergic WD is very serious and can be deadly, you will need to taper.

If you want more/better advice you'd need to tell us which drugs you're using everyday and at what doses.

If you've only take the opiates for a few days you might not get withdrawal depending on your past use. With the phenibut, you may experience withdrawals

I've been taking my scripted drugs everyday, diazepam 30mg, phenibut capsules 500mg around 4 at a time on top of powder (unknown amount as no scales), 300mg pregabalin capsules sometimes 2 or 4 as it's not having same effect. Same with phenibut can't catch a high anymore, xanax 2mg and 1mg tablets, 4 co-codomal tablets 120mg codeine which I'm prescribed, occasionally Dihydrocodeine 60mg or 120mg not all the time. Took kratom one night but hate taking that stuff tastes horrible. But the pheni isn't doing much anymore unless taking other drugs on top of it. So unless keep buying it off internet to avoid w/ds