• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Drug and alcohol, urine test

Status
Not open for further replies.

peace seeker 76

Bluelighter
Got a drug and alcohol, urine test in 7 days. I took diazepam about a week ago. Should i delay the test or will it be negative for diazepam?

Valium is the worst benzo for hanging on. I dropped a couple valium ( when I used ) and 3 weeks later I still tested positive. I knew it had a long half life and I knew it was going to stick around in my urine longer than an oxy would but when i tested positive 3 weeks later i was shocked. So yeah, if you don't have a valid script, delay the test.

Gotta close this as the above poster is kee-rect. We don't answer drug testing questions but since you are probably doing this for a job ( or maybe probation or something ) I thought it best to at least warn you what happened to me. You might be able to eliminate it quicker than I did....your metabolism may be better....but 3 weeks out i was still positive and I had only taken 20 milligrams and I had only taken it once.

So my best harm reduction advice is wait at least 3 weeks and even then who knows? Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.