• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Dropped my last nug of weed in the toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

BJCS333

Bluelighter
ugrr im so pissed right not just had to wash my hands as i was picking my last .7 nug of some super haze while i was taking a shit (really bad diarrhea it was all black shit as well and loads i literaly felt like i emptied my half of my body and it was very unpleasent but thats what 6000 calories will do to u the night before) anyway so I put it on my leg while i reached for a bath towel because I'd ran out of newspaper but it fuking slipped in... I cursed myself and everything around me and it was all mixed in with it this is what my face was like :sus: but now Ive got it out after trying for 5 minutes it is coverd in all the liquidy brown shit and all but I heard that thc can be extracted from your poop and since this is my last nug I thought it might be worth a shot I would appreciate some guidence please tho since I dont know how to go about doing it??? or what would be the best thing to do?

I would just wash it off a bit then get some nose hair clippers that are curved and trim off the outer layer of the nug. Shit fucking luck mate, quite literally. Don't soak the bud too much use an empty spray bottle if possible

Status
Not open for further replies.