• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Drop acid for first time at a rave... or roll, 3rd time in a month? Advice needed!

Afaik average tabs range from 60 to 100 ug in the US. What I learned reading through experiences and talking to mates is that, say, 100ug LSD and 100mg won't feel like the sum of their effects, there's a special synergy between the two, turning up both of them to a new level. One friend said it will feel like you doubled the doses it's that intense.
I'm gong to candyflip in december with half of a 180ug tab and 90-100mg mdma. :)

By far my favourite mdma replacement is 25mg 2C-B HBr though. It's stimulating, lil' bit trippy, and can be controlled easily and lasts for like 4-6 hrs.

strange, ive never encountered tabs less than 110ug in the UK, average is 150 and i frequently see tabs going up to almost the 300 range

Pro tip for big raves: bring a camelpak and a thing of gatorade powder. The camel pak will allow you to stay adequately hydrated without constantly running to the water station and the gatorade will replenish the electrolytes you will be sweating and peeing out.

The very rare cases of water intoxication (people drinking FAR too much water due to MDMA) may have been prevented if the individuals would ahve mixed in some electrolyte salts in their drinks.

Plus you have water to share for others. I have been to big festivals and seen smaller bodied people that were VERY high but trapped in the crowd and looked like they needed some help - a long sip from the camel pak might not have saved their lives but it definitely made them a little more comfortable.

def do not take "molly" for a third time within a month, the second time in a month is certainly over doing it as it is. take the acid or go sober. Sober raving is wicked fun if you just let go. i've actually enjoyed my sober raves far much more than i have when i chose to roll. granted those were club rave settings, not festivals. but ive also went to raves on acid and had one of the coolest nights ever. weird, challenging settings on acid or psychedelics is always quite amusing for me.

Ok guys, game changer- connect fell through so acid is out :'( so for harm reduction purposes I'm trying not to roll.. I'm thinking of just taking a bunch of adderall or vyvance instead. I don't really know which would be better for this setting since I've never done vyvance- what do you guys think? I'll probably drink before, then pop my first when that post-drunk tired kicks in (also cuz no way to drink once inside the venue- security is tight).

What about dosage? I've only ever used adderall as a study aid, and did wayy too much mixed with caffeine pills and was up for 3 days ? I only need to stay energetic & dancing for 5 or 6 hours for this. How should i dose? I'll probably get 10mg IR pills.

Adderall/Vyvanse/IR are pretty similar. Aren't the duration for all 3 pretty long anyway? I guess take an Addy but if I were you, I'd just drop some E if you're looking for a 5-6 hour duration and take a break for a while after the event.

Edit:

Dosage: I'm not sure, considering they're all stims and you might have some cross tolerance from the e (correct me if I'm wrong). Whichever you take, just take whatever the recommended dose is and work up from there. If you choose this route instead, I'd suggest taking the Adderall/Vyvanse/IR 2-3 hours before you go in so that you can re-dose properly if you need to and since the duration will be long anyway.

Last edited:
vyvanse is much smoother and an easier come down, none of that nastly L-amphetamine adderall has

OK guys need help! Day 1 of festival happened, I screwed up and rolled on a point :/ after drinking. Can't really sleep now, for day 2 in a few hours. I have some acid & another point.. Should I drop today for day 2, then take the m only if necessary?

I know I shouldn't have rolled today, but too late. Advice please! :O

You won't get any other advice than not to roll today again. For one the effects would be greatly diminished for two it is incredibly harmful to your neurochemistry.
Acid shouldn't be a problem though. Just make sure there's someone to look after you and there's a place where you can retreat in case it would be too intense in that setting.

Last edited:
Don't waste the LSD or the experience of it, by taking it at a rave, or live music event.

Take it at home, when you're relaxed, and don't have to go anywhere for a long period of time, and go outside into nature.

I've never taken MDMA/MDA, or anything like it, so I don't know what those are really like. My friends who have that took them at raves said it was fun. Don't overdo the MDMA/MDA, as that's how people wind up having problems with it, or some wind up having other issues. My friends that would take MDMA/MDA with friends, or at raves would just take the drug a few times a year, and not a few times a month.

Hope ya only took the acid day 2 :). It's a much more worthwhile substance. For future reference, I find it best to take lsd the first night and mdma the second with 2day events. Get a good vibe goin the first day, take a trip to spiritual transcendence to some good tunes that eve, then bask in the afterglow with giant piles of molly crystals and furry hats the second day. Add booze and weed as needed. Boom, best weekend ever.

I would never trip at a rave.

Then again I would never go to a rave period.
Can't stand that terrible music.

There are different raves for basically every kind of electronic music. EDM, psychedelic trance (goa), minimal, house, techno, hardstyle... all with a different vibe. If you don't like synth music anyways then it's indeed not for you :)

I listen to psytrance and while I'm not a spiritual person I do enjoy the complexity and spiritual load of the music that is - to be honest - specifically made for tripping. It can take your mind really far out of your body dancing to it - with others doing the same. Like a tribal gathering :)

Tripping on a rave at a club or warehouse can be indeed overwhelming and there isn't much you can do to get away from it once it gets over your head so there's that. But doing it on an open-air event where you can put some distance between you and the main stage should you feel like, can be indeed magical!