• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

driving while rollin

My friends drive while rolling, burning, drunk as fuck, inhaling nitrous, tripping on acid and shrooms....

with standard.

Pretty_Diamonds said:
My friends drive while rolling, burning, drunk as fuck, inhaling nitrous, tripping on acid and shrooms....

with standard.

I honestly think that would be physically impossible to even remotely come close to the thought of ATTEMPTING to drive.

Too much hassle anyway, I've never understood why someone drives while rolling, or any other drug for that matter.

Waste of fucking time if you ask me.

Indelibleface said:
I can drive while rolling when I have no other choice. I just have to pay extra attention to what I'm doing. As long as I'm not trying to navigate a lot of turns and busy streets, I'm usually okay. Open highways and freeways are a piece of cake. It's irresponsible to drive while intoxicated, I'm well aware of it, but if need be I can drive reasonably well. There are times, however, when I have said to myself, "I honestly cannot drive right now," and I do pull off to the side of the road and wait to sober up. I know where to draw the line in situations where I will be a danger to others on the road.

[editor's note: I made this post when I was a stupid newb. Please don't drive and roll, guys. Yes, I won't lie, I used to do it all the time. I drove from Hollywood to Ventura County on two MDA pills. Beyond ecstasy, I've driven on LSD, mushrooms, and ketamine too. I survived each incident. I should have been fucking killed.

I actually nearly flipped my car while driving on ecstasy once. This is what prompted me to rethink my supposedly rock-hard philosophy. It was raining, and I was on the Pacific Coast Highway in Los Angeles, driving home, completely blowing up on good pills. Yeah, if anyone knows the area here, this was just insanely stupid. I hit a big rock from a landslide and my car popped up into the air. I managed to barely regain control after spinning my car completely around horizontally (thankfully not vertically). I only suffered a flat tire, thank GOD.

Don't fucking do it! --if]

Fixed. :)

Not too good of an idea. One of my friends finds it fun to do it, only when he doesn't get eye wiggles. But I still tell him its a bad idea, and he insists when he rolls he can't stay in the same place.

I just think the idea of getting pulled over, and the officer putting the maglight in your face and seeing your massive pupils is a terrible thought.. Theres no explaination for that.

I've driven on the come down, and i'll never do it again over any decent distance.

I found i got distracted REALLY easily. Thankfully it was at 3 am with almost nobody on the roads.

I've driven my car home from a mates place 3 streets away from my house before and it was fine. All back streets, no major roads, in the suburbs, nobody on the streets. If there were any chance of seeing anyone else on the road i wouldnt dream of driving.

idk rolling in the car is something you wanna stay away from haha I remember one time this rave i was at got raided by the Sheriff's department and I booked it right after I took my pill and when I was driving to a friends it hit me like a nuke ha

Went to the tiesto show in halifax, poped 2 orange ladys, nvr felt so great im my entire life, showe ended around 3. i was still fucked up, and i had to get outa danm city, i find the major things that messed me up were the lights, ffs those things were brights, i had my mind telling to keep concentrated at the task at hand, and my friend was passed out in the passenger seat, soo its not all that bad, just put the music off and concentrate, and im a shitty driver fyi.

serotoninstorm said:
Your friends are idiots - but I'm presuming that was a sarcastic post.
Oh ok.
Jester-Race said:
I honestly think that would be physically impossible to even remotely come close to the thought of ATTEMPTING to drive.

Too much hassle anyway, I've never understood why someone drives while rolling, or any other drug for that matter.

Waste of fucking time if you ask me.
They have to get home or whatever?

For me I find I can drive fine. It depends on the pill, the more speedier it is the better I drive and if its real dopey I don't drive.

I have learned that driving on E can be hard at night with all the lights after a rave. But it is so fun...

I was driving home with a girl im talking to, and I was teling her how I accidently ran a red light on e, meanwhile we were rolling at our peak. As I told her, I ran a 6 lane highway red light at 3 am. It was really funny cause we both didn't look for cars, but I wont drive again like that. Good thing there were no cars on the road

Driving while rolling eh? Your still distracted and its a horrible idea. Even if you are driving OK, lets say you have a taillight out or a cop decides to pull you over for some reason (any reason) and he sees the size of your pupils.... You cant tell me that hes not going to do something about it.

For everyone else on the road please be safe and dont drive while rolling. My buddy did it once (popped em at 9 ... drove at 6 the next morning) and he said he was still feeling really crazy and it was a baaad idea.

It sounds like a horrid idea...

Do we have objective evidence or a body of anecdotes that suggests how impairing MDMA is? Studies have shown that cannabis is less impairing than alcohol (impairing mainly vigilance and steadiness rather than reaction time), but still impairing. Stimulants actually improve reaction-time, precision, vigilance, etc. (at low to moderate levels) BUT they increase impulsiveness, risk-taking, aggressiveness, etc.

So what about E? I won't even drive on weed, myself.

ebola

Ok for me I LOVE and I mean LOVE E :) so I would not be able to start a car let alone drive because I always get a body high lol.
But on a weird note the very 1st time my friend took a very good pill she drove to her house and then drove me home without a problem. It was hilarious this was like my 15th or 16th time popping its her 1st and she likes "watch out for the steps" and "be careful" lol
So it depends on you and how E affect you
Be safe
Peace

It sounds like a horrid idea...

Do we have objective evidence or a body of anecdotes that suggests how impairing MDMA is? Studies have shown that cannabis is less impairing than alcohol (impairing mainly vigilance and steadiness rather than reaction time), but still impairing. Stimulants actually improve reaction-time, precision, vigilance, etc. (at low to moderate levels) BUT they increase impulsiveness, risk-taking, aggressiveness, etc.

So what about E? I won't even drive on weed, myself.

ebola

e in small doses on the plateau stage would be okay to drive as it will not probably increase the impulsive, but if you come up on a double drop while exiting a motorway you will have a problem:X (that was an example of an mdma causing accident in mixmag) also friends of mine had a bad car accident while drunk and on mdma-i advise against ( although evry little mdma was involved and a lot of alcohol-3x the limit duh!

Most of my friends drive while their rolling andhave no problem at all, they enjoy it, I never tried it and don't think i ever will. But i do enjoy being in the car with them while rolling my brains out it's always fun with music and the lights look cool.