• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Driving on Drugs, We all know it is bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathlysilence

Greenlighter
Well, i'm not saure about anyone else, but i sure have done my fair share of driving on drugs.
mainly just when i'm stoned, i actually used to drive around stoned about 80% of the time, i personally think my driving improves, as do my friends that are n the car with me both stoned and sober, but i am not a very smooth driver sober...
anyway, i wanted to hear some other peoples driving experiences they have had and what they think it is like on different drugs.

With LSD i have had some experiences... my first time on the drug, me and some mates watned some cheeseburgers, so a drive off to maccas we went, at about 20km/h all the way there, luckily it was like 3 in the morning and no one else was on the road... i thought the car was part of the road, like it had melted into it or something. shit i was just tripping balls...
but after a while i have nbow i think mastered driving on lsd, not to a legal extent though, but a safe ish one...
last time i dropped, there were four of us and we were playing on a private road... all four of us would be out of the car, on the roof, bonnet, wherever, the driver had a foot on the pedal and hand on the wheel and that's it, the resty of his body was out the window. Driving along at up to 100km/h and it felt so natural to be on the roof, so casual...

anyway, let's hear your experiences you have had. :)

NOTE: This post is not to encourage driving under the influence of any mind altering substance; Driving in an altered state of mind is dangerous and should not be done by anyone under ANY circumstances.

anyway, let's hear your experiences you have had. :)

NOTE: This post is not to encourage driving under the influence of any mind altering substance; Driving in an altered state of mind is dangerous and should not be done by anyone under ANY circumstances.

leading... we're all old farts that never break the law ;)

0114-subasset-tommy-1.jpg

i dont think this thread will stay open.i've only drove once when i was pretty fucked up (60mg of 2cb up the nose thought i was stright went for a drive crossed the line about 10 times.what should of took 20 mins took me 2 n ahalf hours) not recommended.driving on drugs is not only a risk to yourself your risking other peoples lives on the road!

deathlysilence said:
With LSD i have had some experiences... my first time on the drug, me and some mates watned some cheeseburgers, so a drive off to maccas we went, at about 20km/h all the way there, luckily it was like 3 in the morning and no one else was on the road... i thought the car was part of the road, like it had melted into it or something. shit i was just tripping balls...
but after a while i have nbow i think mastered driving on lsd, not to a legal extent though, but a safe ish one...
last time i dropped, there were four of us and we were playing on a private road... all four of us would be out of the car, on the roof, bonnet, wherever, the driver had a foot on the pedal and hand on the wheel and that's it, the resty of his body was out the window. Driving along at up to 100km/h and it felt so natural to be on the roof, so casual...

Please have a read about Bluelight's purpose before posting again deathlysilence. Bluelight isn't the place to glorify stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.