• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

driving after mdma comedown

nubXer said:
Then, in all seriousness, when do you all think it is ok to drive?

Exactly. After a full night's sleep, as xXTOKERXx said above. People, do not be STUPID and put other people's lives at risk because you percieve yourself as "ok enough" to drive. As drug users, you should know better than anyone else how perception can be deceiving under the influence. It's a fucked up think to do... so much for PLUR or whatever you guys say... a lot of pease, love and respect you'll be showing others when there's a dead 8 year old lying in the middle of the road.

Cremaster said:
so much for PLUR or whatever you guys say... a lot of pease, love and respect you'll be showing others when there's a dead 8 year old lying in the middle of the road.

*kicks soap box out from under you*

we all know driving under the influence is dangerous. *yawn*

cravNbeets said:
*kicks soap box out from under you*

we all know driving under the influence is dangerous. *yawn*

yeah - well a surprising thingis that a lot of people here do it. It's one thing to take dangerous drugs and hurt yourself. It's another to become a threat to others around you.

If one person reads this and decides not to drive under the influence anymore, then all for the better.

Do you know someone killed by a driver intoxicated by drugs? Cause I do.

dreamgirlie19
Damn girl... im da nicest guy in da world ok... i love everyone :) and all this talk about dangerous driving etc,,, believe me ive heard it all before....

Get sleep before driving. Trust me. About two months ago I asked for guidance on the same thing- I *was* going to get some sleep prior to driving, but we lost track of our other friends and my friend was rolling far too hard to risk leaving her alone.

I took a road I hate driving on just to get to bed faster. I pulled over twice so I could stretch and wake up a bit. That was not a fun drive, and if it was normal traffic conditions, rather than the typical emptiness of that time of morning, there would have been a damn good chance of an accident. Looking back, I should have called my mom and told her her car wouldn't be back for a while and I was taking a nap before coming home. It was not a fun experience. I had to actively focus much harder than I normally do to drive even half as well as I normally do. While there was no way I could have just left my friend alone inside the party, we should have stayed in the car for a couple hours to sleep. If you can't sleep in the car, find a friend in the area to provide crash space or get a hotel room.

I'd say a *minimum* of 6 hours between dropping the pill and getting behind the wheel, and at least two hours of sleep at the end of that. YMMV, but I'd recommend that as an absolute, unbreakable even on the command of the Almighty, minimum. More time to sober up and more sleep would be ideal. And if you feel the slightest bit high, wait until its been at least an hour or two since you started feeling completely sober.

Nothing kills a good time like bouncing off a guard rail, to say nothing of killing other people and going to jail.