• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Drinking before mdma, then xanax after?

zoidbergensis

Greenlighter
A friend of mine would like to know if it's safe for him to (because he normally drinks a bit of alcohol before taking mdma) drink a few beers before taking mdma, then take mdma and then take 1mg xanax at the end of the night. Is safe to take xanax when the alcohol has worn off? for the comedown? or is this still dangerous because apparently alcohol and xanax are a bad combination.

Scarp the alcohol oother than perhaps a few beers. All it will do is mute the MDMA high.

Xanax on the comedown is fine.

A friend of mine would like to know if it's safe for him to (because he normally drinks a bit of alcohol before taking mdma) drink a few beers before taking mdma, then take mdma and then take 1mg xanax at the end of the night. Is safe to take xanax when the alcohol has worn off? for the comedown? or is this still dangerous because apparently alcohol and xanax are a bad combination.

To be completely REAL and HONEST

That combination has been used for enjoyment by THOUSANDS of people with no ill effect.

The beer may become spew due to stomach discomfort -- I would recommend a shot or 2 which are absorbed very quickly.

Some people note a dampening effect of alcohol -- some report enhancement

A xanny bar to fall asleep after a roll is tried and true -- and a hell of a lot better choice than Ambien

I have witnessed people Ambien - E dreaming -- they seem to be fully awake but they are actually NOT CONSCIOUS and will do and say the wierdest shit -- including getting in a car and driving

To be completely REAL and HONEST

That combination has been used for enjoyment by THOUSANDS of people with no ill effect.

A xanny bar to fall asleep after a roll is tried and true

I have to agree.. good old xanny bar at the tail end of the roll when you're frazzled.. It's like an emergency exit door.

On paper, xanax + alcohol is a terrible idea.. actually one of the most reckless combos I can think of.
However.. in certain circumstances.. me, personally.. I'll choose the bar over a gritty drawn out comedown.. feeling like I've just spent a couple minutes in a walk-in microwave.