• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Dreams Become Reality

WBROCKSTAR

Bluelighter
So Im askin for fellow members to give your thoughts and opinions on a dream I had....A few years ago I had a dream that turned into a nightmare....To make a long story short,I was basically flyin thru the clouds headed towards heaven I assume then all of a sudden Im standin in a black forest and its gettin hotter the longer I stand there....It was pitch black but I could see the outline of black trees and it looked as if there was a portal or opening that was also black....The next thing I know I woke up sweatin like hell....So a few years after having this nightmare,I saw a special show about people that had died,went to heaven,and then they were brought back to life after bein dead for 10-20 minutes....I left alot of details out of my story to keep this as short as possible,but there was 1 guy that had died for 20 or so minutes and he described his story and it matched my story detail for detail....So is it possible I could have died in my sleep and not know it or is it more likely a case of pure coinsidence???Sorry if I misspelled that....Its had me bugged for the last couple of years everytime I think back to this experience....Hopefully I can get some second opinions relating to my experience....Thanks for any input

Maybe just a part of you died that night, maybe some thing in your brain got activated. So hard to tell...
Definitely a strange dream.

The archetypes in your dream are very common.

You said in the other story, the guy was brought back to life... by doctors?

Dying in your sleep, then self-reviving and waking up doesn't make sense.

Way I see it, it was just a dream. In my opinion, dreams are nothing more than random images from an overactive mind.

Way I see it, it was just a dream. In my opinion, dreams are nothing more than random images from an overactive mind.

This.

Unfortunately we are not connected to the universe and all living things within it, and are not able to communicate telepathically via dreams or premonitions.

Or maybe we are? 8o

We certainly are connected to God and all living things in the universe, and dreams can offer spiritual experiences, this guy's account of his dream being one, for example. However, I don't think you died in your sleep; it was just a dream.

There is a great website called www.nderf.org which some of you might interesting. It has first hand after death reports of thousands of people who died and were brought back to life from all over the world.

I've had a few of these but maybe not on the same level as yours. lord only knows if they were coincidence or not, if I was picking up on patterns I hadn't fully noticed on a conscious level, etc.

1- I had a dream where I woke up late for work (because I actually had overslept) and jumped in my truck, hauling ass and not stopping before taking my first left hand on my every day way to work. In the dream I kind of love tapped an oncoming white car and stopped to talk about it with two pedestrians before quickly excusing myself and heading off to work.

irl- I did oversleep and made haste of brushing my teeth and putting on a bra and jeans. I jumped in the truck and the only car coming was a white car, half a mile later there were two women walking on my side of the road. Coincidence? Who knows. I may have seen those ladies walking at the same time on another day, I don't remember.

2- two summers ago I had a dream that my ex texted me that he was dying and asked if I cared or not.

irl- I woke up to a text from him, apparently he ditched his truck the night before and no, I did not have a special text alert for him. I mean, maybe we'd had a fight or done something cool on the same date year previous and he just so happened to do something dumb a year later? Who knows.

there are more that I don't remember offhand and how I feel about this type of thing is this- while these things may be coincidences and they may not be, sometimes the irony of it all gets a little hard to ignore.