• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Dreaming about my self

lilmikeeis

Bluelighter
Ok here the dream i had. I run down stairs and wake my self up, i look taller, and in better shape. I some how find dxm and give it to my self to hold. And next think i know we are stoped by a smoke shop. I run inside grab a few joints and back into the car while im lighting up. He is driving i offer it to my self, my self says nothing just staring ahed while driving. Any one know what this means.

Maybe your trying to tell yourself that if your using drugs you should quit and this will improve how you feel about yourself - think more about where your heading with a clear head (bit of a literal translation).

(Moved from homeless)

Maybe your trying to tell yourself that if your using drugs you should quit and this will improve how you feel about yourself - think more about where your heading with a clear head (bit of a literal translation).

(Moved from homeless)
Thanks alot. But I allways have/had my use in check. I can say no easily no problem infact it been a little over a month sense i smoked pot.

So the taller, better shape guy, gives you the DXM? Does he get high as well?
nononono i give him the dxm just to hold. He does not get high. It looked liked he was just going along. But dint do anything except stare at the road and drive.

Usually dreams contain an unconscious wish so...
a) You want somebody to enable your drug use
b) You want to become sober so you can become taller, more in shape, more responsible (driving sober), and have more self-control (being able to hold the drugs but not use it)

Usually dreams contain an unconscious wish so...
a) You want somebody to enable your drug use
b) You want to become sober so you can become taller, more in shape, more responsible (driving sober), and have more self-control (being able to hold the drugs but not use it)

Thanks yea i guees if some one where to offer me drugs im down anytime. I guess ill have to slow down.Thanks for the help man.