• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Dreaming about MDMA every night

Cdilly93

Bluelighter
Well i recently started keeping a dream journal because you dont remember your dreams and i want to start lucid dreaming, but what i've noticed has kind of scared me, i've been doing it for 7 days now and every single night my dreams have revolved around MDMA, idk if this is a bad sign or what, how can i dream of something different? and do any others have this happen to them?

also, im not an MDMA abuser, i stick to the one month rule, but i do LOVE it and its on my mind alot

Let me guess: you haven't been using MDMA for long? This is just a guess, could be wrong

Interesting question by the way, not one you run into everyday =D

So yeah you are still relatively new to it. I think it's just the novelty of it. In the beginning I would really long for that next roll and I would think about it A LOT. If not for the fact that I never remember my dreams because I smoke too much weed it would be very likely that I would dream about the stuff when I first started rolling. Nothing to worry about, it's just your mind looking back on all those amazing nights and reflecting on how profound the effects of MDMA are. It will pass in time.

It's normal to really love it and think about it a lot and if your worry is that this is a sign of addiction, don't be, it isn't. I think just about every roller has experienced this

Last edited:
I had a dream I was rolling once.. fuckin awesome!! Full blown roll without spending ANY cash :) Dreams are magical!!

I had a dream I was rolling once.. fuckin awesome!! Full blown roll without spending ANY cash :) Dreams are magical!!

yeah! isn't it awesome when you dream of taking a drug and you actually feel high? happened with heroin, methadone, MDMA and LSD (from what I recall)

yeah this is normal. i sometime day dream about the last great roll i had. for me it was with great buddies ive recently met that rolled together with. throw some hot girls into the mix with some great music and comfy atmosphere and it's an epic time.

Well if you want to lucid dream...and you always dream about taking mdma....making "taking mdma" a "dream sign" (see stephen laberges book for more on dream signs) basically its something you train yourself to recognize you are in a dream when you encounter it.

like fore me its always being in the house i grew up in as a child. Whenever I'm in that house or see it...i know its a dream and i become lucid.

Well if you want to lucid dream...and you always dream about taking mdma....making "taking mdma" a "dream sign" (see stephen laberges book for more on dream signs) basically its something you train yourself to recognize you are in a dream when you encounter it.

like fore me its always being in the house i grew up in as a child. Whenever I'm in that house or see it...i know its a dream and i become lucid.

Yea i realized this cuz i came to the realization that i was dreaming last night for the first time, cuz i ended up having a shit ton of MDMA and the cops were on to me, but once i realized i was dreaming i still wasn't able control it, ended up getting busted by the cops, which freaked me out and woke me up haha, how can i control it?

I can lucid dream. It only tends to happen when I am dozing, e.g having a Layin and I'm half awake almost. Even then I tend to only lucid dream when it's a sexual dream. I guess it's a trigger I recognise and I want gratification in the form of an orgasm, so I become aware of the dream and manipulate it to achieve orgasm.

I've only had once with drugs and it was an amazing dream :) I was doing LSD (have never done it) and my friend turned into a cartoon bunny rabbit and I was having an awesome trip.

The only thing I have to be careful of is of you try to manipulate the dream too much or force it along, you can wake up. Usually I can drop straight back into it. Sometimes in the dreams I feel like my eyes aren't open and I'm squinting really hard, then I force them open and they actually open I.e I'm awake.

I played around with the lucid dreaming after the drug dream and tried a few things out.

I managed to enter a dream and there was a box, I told myself that whatever I wanted to be in the box would be when I opened it. The first time it was empty, the second time there was a key. (That's a I could think of) I didn't know what it opened, but j made it happen :)

Enjoy it and play with it.