• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Dream-state like condition on h.

wirkdy

Bluelighter
does any of you who takes heroin experiences a dream-state like condition under heroin effects but also after many hours from taking it if big doses were taken?
I can describe it as a state were it seems you're dreaming and you pass in and out of this dream like state until heroin hangover is completely gone, it is kind of cool, fascinating and nice to experience actually but also a bit spooky!

Last edited:
It's common. I get it from all opioids at high enough dose. It's often referred to as "waking dreams" or pipe dreams from the opium days.

Vivid CEVs when eyes closed, like dreaming, but you're still awake.

I actually envision myself in situations or I immerse myself in thoughts that are "behind" what I'm actually doing, my mind sweeps away from me and from reality.
It's quite damn amazing considering it's not a psychedelic! And nothing and nobody who talks about heroin use and effects mentions this state.

I don't think it happens to everyone.

It's my favorite thing about the high, though. I love to just nod out and go to dream land.

I tried Heroin one time. The biggest difference from other opioids for me was that I stayed in that state without falling asleep effortlessly. Other opioids can get me there, but I fall asleep easily.

Never got this but it sounds awesome! Heroin (and morphine) also weirdly kept me up all night sometimes. Think maybe it's related to histamine and this interfered with said waking dream state.

does any of you who takes heroin experiences a dream-state like condition under heroin effects but also after many hours from taking it if big doses were taken?
I can describe it as a state were it seems you're dreaming and you pass in and out of this dream like state until heroin hangover is completely gone, it is kind of cool, fascinating and nice to experience actually but also a bit spooky!
A huge appeal of opioids was the dream like state a nod induced.

I guess the most vocal proponents of opioids don't tend to have a vital appreciation for finer nuances. These drugs are more associated with desperation for a fix. Also, general drug culture and inevitable prestige will have many people scoff at the mere thought of using trippy vernacular like CEV for opioids.

Nevertheless, the "nod" concept describes this experience.

I get enhanced daydreaming even from kratom. It's a part of its appeal. It enhances both active tasks and evening relaxation. Never tried stronger opioids.

Yes I've get these dreams on nods. It's cool.

Also when I wouod IV a heavy hit of dilauded while sick...and get a really hard hit. I would have CEVs exactly like weed or psychedelic CEVs.

With methadone when I start up on it while clean or almost clean....like 4 or 5 hours into a strong dose when I'm peaking I get a strobe like effect. It's hard to compare it to any other drug. Like everything looks like it's coated in camera flash.

I guess the most vocal proponents of opioids don't tend to have a vital appreciation for finer nuances. These drugs are more associated with desperation for a fix. Also, general drug culture and inevitable prestige will have many people scoff at the mere thought of using trippy vernacular like CEV for opioids.

Nevertheless, the "nod" concept describes this experience.

I get enhanced daydreaming even from kratom. It's a part of its appeal. It enhances both active tasks and evening relaxation. Never tried stronger opioids.
I've gotten to a weird (but good) CEV/dream state on Kratom a few times right when I first started taking it. Weird, bizarre images like seeing a wooden fence I was working near at the time in real life develop a face which grinned at me. Dreamy, like opiate dreams, but opiate dreams are more "normal". These were a bit like PCP visions, and like PCP I only got them if I was to the point of being a kinda sick as to dose.

A few other times, on a more comfortable but still excessive dose, I would see a night sky with clouds moving through it. That was always the first manifestation the stronger times as well.

I've never been able to reproduce those, even when trying to chase that. Now, If I dose to that point, I just get sick and not much else. And I do not have any kind of tolerance to Kratom, I still dose a gram or two normally.

I've gotten to a weird (but good) CEV/dream state on Kratom a few times right when I first started taking it. Weird, bizarre images like seeing a wooden fence I was working near at the time in real life develop a face which grinned at me. Dreamy, like opiate dreams, but opiate dreams are more "normal". These were a bit like PCP visions, and like PCP I only got them if I was to the point of being a kinda sick as to dose.

A few other times, on a more comfortable but still excessive dose, I would see a night sky with clouds moving through it. That was always the first manifestation the stronger times as well.

I've never been able to reproduce those, even when trying to chase that. Now, If I dose to that point, I just get sick and not much else. And I do not have any kind of tolerance to Kratom, I still dose a gram or two normally.
Hmm I think I need to try this Kratom. 😁

Hmm I think I need to try this Kratom. 😁
Those experiences were on a dose which made me nauseous. You know, that sick feeling you can get from one too many pain pills where you feel like you will barf if you move, but not moving isn't completely bad feeling.

All I can get now is a zippy, semi-opioid thing. I keep use occasional and doses low and I do find Kratom great for getting things done.