• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

⫸STICKY⫷ Drawing random molecules v.2 doodling in class instead of taking notes

I found out how to do it, but here is prodopalol.
main-qimg-7a088361d45deaf93aa86a1582e1b085

Strong likelihood it doesn't do much, but here you go:
kprgUKB.png
Oh I tried this part of the website with other molecules I made, but didn't come up with as many dopaminergic type receptors, or receptors that would cause any recreational effects (sorry I'm literally a highschool drop out with 0 knowledge on chemistry at all besides things I've read on the Internet, which I feel like I know quite a bit for not being taught at all whatsoever). Well some of them did, but it was like one serotonin receptor, Norepinephrine, and the rest were random receptors I've never heard of. So I was using the website right and that some of them just bind to other random receptors I know nothing about, and didn't even know existed?

You guys got to remember I'm a high school dropout that wasn't interested in learning anything when I was still in school. The only knowledge I have about any of this stuff is just from me looking things up about drugs on the Internet over the years. I have a reason or two for wanting to post these. One reason is because I've found an interest in creating molecules, and now am liking to find out which receptors they would bind to. The second reason might sound strange, but remember God works in a lot ways! I had a dream that God told me I could create the cure for cancer, and you never know maybe a chemist will be looking at my post on here one day and try to develop one of my molecules I randomly make, and it actually be the cure for cancer or something like that. Would I get created for it? Probably not, but I'd rather save lives for real than just be created on it. Although it would suck if someone else got rich from something I discovered, but maybe they will credit me? Like I said probably not though, but do you guys think I should keep trying to make new molecules being those are the reasons?

I haven't named this one yet, or got the chance to check out the receptors it would or could bind to. If anyone can throw in that information that would be cool.
main-qimg-1cbaaef05a029c2476321468db7850f9

I haven't named this one yet, or got the chance to check out the receptors it would or could bind to. If anyone can throw in that information that would be cool.
main-qimg-1cbaaef05a029c2476321468db7850f9
I think benzos need some saturation in the diazepine ring to have the right shape to fit into the binding pocket (also another nitrogen for h bonding). The molecule above looks pretty floppy. I'd also expect that position of the methoxy to reduce affinities broadly, never seen a lot of bulk there.

Run it through Swiss though and see what it says.

Honestly you can pick up a lot about bzd sar just looking through different Wikipedia articles, seeing what substituants give potency or selectivity.

Likely there is published work that compiles a lot of qsar data, you are on your own for finding that for now- I'm pretty slammed today for time.

I think benzos need some saturation in the diazepine ring to have the right shape to fit into the binding pocket (also another nitrogen for h bonding). The molecule above looks pretty floppy. I'd also expect that position of the methoxy to reduce affinities broadly, never seen a lot of bulk there.

Run it through Swiss though and see what it says.

Honestly you can pick up a lot about bzd sar just looking through different Wikipedia articles, seeing what substituants give potency or selectivity.

Likely there is published work that compiles a lot of qsar data, you are on your own for finding that for now- I'm pretty slammed today for time.
So you think it looks like a benzodiazepine? I wonder what I should call it?