(answered) Draft restoration if possible

dalpat077

Bluelighter
Sorry to bother. I wouldn’t ask if didn’t think it was important enough.

I was busy posting a message on the thread below about two hours ago max. And it took me foreva to construct the post.

Post in thread '13-year-old student dies after fentanyl overdose at Connecticut school'
https://bluelight.org/xf/threads/13...se-at-connecticut-school.914989/post-15416756

Dunno what I did on my keyboard but hit two keys simultaneously by mistake and cleared the post. Cannot even paste it back so I obviously didn’t cut. with ctrl-x by mistake.

Is there anyway somebody in the know and in charge could see if there is a draft saved for me? And restore it and post it and if not able to post it then send me a copy via PM and I will do necessary copy and paste from the PM?

Sorry to ask but I don’t know if I’ll be able to recreate that post from memory and it will not be as good as the first version I’m sure. But had a lot of HR info. so worth asking.

The drafts were saving automatically so I don’t know why I was not presented with that usual message of being informed that a draft exists and would Inlike to use the same.

Dunno if it helps nut it was a new post it was a reply to one of @SoCalShordie’s posts earlier on the thread and as can be seen she put some effort into responding to me so it’s only right and fair that I provide an equally worthy response to her earlier posts as opposed to the two ridiculous short ones that now appear. So from that point of view time is essence and consequence to me.

Last edited: