• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Dr Zee, the godfather of legal highs: 'I test everything on myself'

I actually have a hard time believing this entire thing isn't just one gigantic fabrication, concocted at a pivotal time of media hype, to latch on to and profit from the trend.

Perhaps I am not as in touch with some of the inner workings of the "RC-Scene" as I used to be, but unless this "Dr. Zee" is capable of maintaining several distinct personalities, phone numbers, email addresses and even IP addresses internationally, and is one of the best liars since L Ron Hubbard, I think that it is safe to call this whole "Documentary" a veritable HOAX.

There is not one single person responsible for the creation of the plethora of RC's available today and in days past...I tell you the truth, some of your favorite "RC"s have been forged into reality, starting from only a single forum post.

This entire thing is brutally shameful. Do not believe a word out of this filthy "Doctor"s gaping maw.

I remember that when RCs first came out they were actually already known substances that were in old medical/chemistry journals. PiHKAL was a huge source of these substances as well. If you want to watch a really cool show, you can check out the show I am rebelthe love drug which is the story of shulgin and how he discovered MDMA and realized that his work would be lost to the DEA so he published PiHKAL so everyone could benefit from his discoveries.

I remember that when RCs first came out they were actually already known substances that were in old medical/chemistry journals. PiHKAL was a huge source of these substances as well. If you want to watch a really cool show, you can check out the show I am rebelthe love drug which is the story of shulgin and how he discovered MDMA and realized that his work would be lost to the DEA so he published PiHKAL so everyone could benefit from his discoveries.

Yeah, here is a link to that episode on nat. geo -

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/i-am-rebel/videos/the-love-drug1/