View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DR/DP after LSD

trippy_kitty

Greenlighter
So I have suffered with Dr/Dp a few times in my life, last Saturday I took 6 hits of acid with friends and it was a great trip but the next day I was totally out of it i couldn't speak proper i couldn't think i was completley calm which is unlike me and i hadn't taken my meds during the trip the trip lasted until sunday afternoonish maybe later and i took my meds that night. The next day was halloween and I felt a little better yet very emotional and took 3 pts maybe more of sassafras and didn't take my meds that night either. The next day was a blur it didn't feel like it even happened and i slept through a lot of it. Now it's today and I woke up feeling everything is unreal and very paranoid, colors seem brighter the world seems weird and unrealistic I dont want to be around anyone besides my boyfriend I can't tell how i feel or what i used to feel like it's like i dont know myself at all and im scared. I've had dp/dr last me almost up to a month so im terrified this is it again and it wont stop. Is it too soon to say its dp/dr? anyone with similar experiances ? Please help

You will probably feel better if you stop taking drugs for a while (except your prescribed medication, of course).

Try and relax, DP/DR is anxiety driven.
My girlfriend used to have bouts of it after doing IM DMT and it always seemed to subside as soon as she quit thinking about it a few days a week at the most.
I know that is easier said than done, but try and just go on with things and before you know it you'll think "wow, it's gone!"
You'll be fine. RELAXAXAXAXAXAXaxaxaxaxohmmmmmm...