Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Dr. Carl Hart's Ted Talk

S.J.B.

Bluelight Crew
Dr. Carl Hart's Ted Talk
YouTube
September 11th, 2014

[video=youtube_share;DtcltD8mOPw]http://youtu.be/DtcltD8mOPw[/video]

I know of scarcely any other public figure who so directly and sharply identifies the path to resolving one of the biggest crises faced by the USA and the world.

Apparently, seeking euphoria - or a feeling of wellbeing - by way of the consumption of a mind altering substance is a heinous act which should be dealt with by way of incarceration and involuntary forfeiture of assets.**

** Excludes the following substances ('because we can'): ethyl alcohol; nicotine; caffeine.

Edit - Dr. Carl Hart is a fantastic example of someone who should be in charge of America's recreational drug policies. And I encourage anyone who can do so, to pick up a copy of his book titled "High Price" (audiobook version available for download on iTunes). It is full of factual food for thought from a tenured neuroscientist who is not afraid to speak his mind about how hypocritical the status quo is and has been for the past few decades, and how mislead the public has been in general. I pray that he, or someone like him, is appointed as the next drug czar.

Last edited: