• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DPT orally

Was really hoping that Oral DPT could be a viable ROA, this thread definetly didn't get my hopes up. But when one of the above posters brought up plugging I've come to the conclusion it's the best way for me. My sinus's are completely fucked and I can't put anything up there without getting an infection. If i take the plunge I will have a whole lot of the stuff so thought working up to massive doses could be feasible. Seems like it's just be a waste of time without a MAOI if I was to get no effects at and I shy away from that MAOI combination method due to other medications I'm on for my health. But i really have wanted to run trials on this for years.

I still might give it ago orally though working my way up to 250-300mgs without MAOI. Just to figure this out for sure. The extended duration seems like it could allow the trip to develop with less negative bodily sensations. I'd like to try amd keep my bloodpressure down as much as possible. Do you think this makes sense, if think IM/IV or insufflation/plugging would be more jarring and increase side effects. Maybe I should avoid this all together but the Oral Route seems like it would be smoother in my mind at least, I have never used DPT.

Last edited:
Well for example thikal mentions oral doses of 200-500mg. 150mg is nothing for most. Only time it got close for me was harmalas (4g syrian rue I believe) + 150mg DPT which started to get going but wasn't that intense. Upping the harmala might be an option but smoking it is just way better and needs way less material. If one is going down the oral route, having experimented a fair bit I would way way recommend a decent dose of harmalas over moclobemide