• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DPT IM! DEMONS came from hell to claim my soul!

Bitchniggaz

Bluelighter
I know there is a trip report section here.

However i feel i need to share this in a more discussion kind of setting!

To start of, its not the first time ive done this, a few years ao i managed to open this gateway before with dpt.
That time a few gollum looking demons came through and messed with me, they looked very very real however they didnt have material form.
They did have the power to go in my head and basicly mind rape me!

Pure fear is the only thing they wanted me to fell, they wanted me to flip out and kill myself, that time i was all alone also.
Anyway they left once the dpt wore off and i just burst into tears of happyness to be alive basicly.

fast forward 2years and i did it again!

This time i was on some 4-aco-dmt and mescaline, the trip was awesome and i was feeling like god himself.
Well untill i injected a shitbunch of dpt in my deltoid that is!

At first it was very very good to me, i felt that i conquered my fears and i started mocking the dark creatures to come and try to scare me!
Big mistake that was!

After my last redose i felt how the whole room started shaking, i was getting very very messed up.
I went back to my living room where a lady friend of mine was chilling, she had not taken anything except smoked some hash.

And this is where shit gets very very weird!

My reality splits into 2 seperate timelines, in the first timeline i feel the gateway open just like it did a few years ago, however this time they are alot more of these dark hellspawn, and they are pissed off!
First i just lay there and try to ride it out, however i notice that my friend is also feeling them!
She is sober but got sucked into my trip!
We lay there on the couch scared to death since we are under attack by real fucking demons!!!

I tell her we are gonna make it and we just have to ride it out, they dont have much time and they cant really hurt us.

At the same time this is happening im deep into a very weird vision, im having a conversation with my friend, but she is not her.
She is this vampire looking kind of demonic hell bitch.
I was playing the role of satan and she was my mistress.
We have this very weird sexual energy and it was like we overtaken by these ancient hellish overlords.

Also while all of this is happening im getting fed with enormous amounts of information about all kinds of very dark stuff, about how the humans have been corrupted by greed and fear etc.

It all ends with me throwing up on my floor in a very nasty fashion!
Im totally shook and very very scared from what we have experienced.

All in all this was a very intense and frightening experience, i am lucky enough to know a ayahuasca shaman who i talked to after this.
She told me that all of this is probably just my deep fears manifesting in the form of demons and devils.
That whatever im really scared off might be something much worse(suppresed abuse or similar)
, and that i need to make this storyline in my head to explain how i feel.
IDk really, it was very real and im never touching dpt again.

Also i want to add that im not really a religous guy, i dont have any christianity in my family so its weird to see these kinds of visions.
Ive done alot of psychs including ayauasca a bunch.
And im a true doubter of everything, however i do feel a shamanic calling and this just be a part of my training.

I never get these realistic visions except from dpt, im usually in fractal land just chillin.
This was very different and almost more real then anything ive experienced before.

Last edited:
We lay there on the couch scared to death since we are under attack by real fucking demons!!!

I tell her we are gonna make it and we just have to ride it out, they dont have much time and they cant really hurt us.

Felt the same thing once with strong ayahuasca, and found that hindu/buddhist mantras made a very good ghostbuster plasma gun! Although my reciting was done in silence, the other people present shared the same relief as "they" retreated.

Edit:
Now that i answered those two threads and now see them side by side, i can't help but think: How strange!

DPT IM! DEMONS came from hell to claim my soul!
Started by Bitchniggaz, Today 08:48

HORRIFYING DMT trips, please help me!? What do you make of it?
Started by Luneytoon, Today 08:03

2 greener than greenlighters, each time capitals for the first words of the titles, same subject basically, posted 45 mins apart...? Mmmmmhh...

Last edited:
It's not unusual to experience religious imagery whether you're religious or not. Demons and evil spirits are embedded in every culture. You did way too much drugs, got THE FEAR, and your brain turned it into demons. Take less next time.

It's not unusual to experience religious imagery whether you're religious or not. Demons and evil spirits are embedded in every culture. You did way too much drugs, got THE FEAR, and your brain turned it into demons. Take less next time.

Yeah i def did take to much, if that was that i wouldnt even post this.
However what actually freaked me is that my friend felt the presence of whatever happened so much that she got as scared as i did.
Like i said, we both were on my couch scared as shit from this presence.

Ive read somewhere about someones trip sitter getting involved in a dpt trip, however i never expected that it could actually affect someone who wasnt taking it that much.

Did you communicate to your friend about the demons and then she said she felt them, or did she bring it up to you without you ever saying anything?

I will say, in my experience contact highs are a real thing. My ex-wife used to get contact highs from me all the time (I never told her when I was tripping, bad of me I know). I used to often trip while hanging out with my friends without telling anyone, because I wanted to trip around people and they would act differently towards me if I told them. Quite a few times I'd be tripping, we'd be out on a bike ride or hike or something, and I'd be looking up at the clouds (for example) and my friend or ex would be like, whoa, who slipped me some acid? The clouds are morphing on me, I feel like I'm tripping. Sometimes they'd describe the same visuals I was getting. Hard to believe but it happened on numerous occasions. So I'm not discounting the possibility that a genuine mental connection happened between you two, but it doesn't mean the demons were real.

Did you communicate to your friend about the demons and then she said she felt them, or did she bring it up to you without you ever saying anything?

I will say, in my experience contact highs are a real thing. My ex-wife used to get contact highs from me all the time (I never told her when I was tripping, bad of me I know). I used to often trip while hanging out with my friends without telling anyone, because I wanted to trip around people and they would act differently towards me if I told them. Quite a few times I'd be tripping, we'd be out on a bike ride or hike or something, and I'd be looking up at the clouds (for example) and my friend or ex would be like, whoa, who slipped me some acid? The clouds are morphing on me, I feel like I'm tripping. Sometimes they'd describe the same visuals I was getting. Hard to believe but it happened on numerous occasions. So I'm not discounting the possibility that a genuine mental connection happened between you two, but it doesn't mean the demons were real.

When it first started and i felt the fearful presence i just tried to ride it out.
I actually hoped she wouldnt sense what was going on.
But after i noticed she was trembling and freezing up very confused.
She couldnt see the creatures but every time they reached for her she twitched and started breathing very fast.
I then curled up next to her and tried to calm her, i said ive been through this before and it will pass.

After awhile it felt like they had warped the music i was listening too, somehow the ambient tunes sounded like heavy darkpsy(could have been my hearing being warped from the drug)
I switched to some very cheesy pop music which changed the atmosphere in the room.

All of this chaos seemed to unlock some deep memories in my friend, she was sure he had been abused as a kid and basicly broke down after all of this mess.

My theory is that my fear was so strong that she could pick it up somehow, she is a bit out there and very open to supernatural stuff.
Im def not convinced that this couldnt be more then a projection of my mind, it doesnt really matter what it really was.

I try to see it as a nightmare that i shouldnt take literally but instead focus on the emotional response i had.
Obviously i have some very deep hidden fear that i need to deal with.

demons are real entities. you dont need to a Christian to see demons. A great many religious traditions have recognized demons/dark entities.

It can also be true to say they are part of your own psyche. People think that because something is part of their own mind it means its not real but other people are also manifestations of your own psyche. So in that sense, the demons are just as real as your friend. But both are only projections of your own consciosness.