• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

DPH

St0nyTrashCan

Greenlighter
Hello everyone tonight im doing a dph trip its a bad idea but i have nothing else so dont try to talk me out of it. Im doing a 400mg dosage through mixing with coca-cola. Any tips?

“The toxicities associated with diphenhydramine are dose dependent. Common signs and symptoms of overdose include confusion, urinary retention, tachycardia, blurry vision, dry mouth, irritability, and hallucinations.2Diphenhydramine-induced QRS widening and QTc prolongation can be seen on an electrocardiogram. With ingestions greater than 1 gram, diphenhydramine may result in delirium, psychosis, seizures, coma, and death.5There is an even greater risk of seizures, coma, and death when ingestions are greater than 1.5 grams of diphenhydramine.6 Fatal deaths have also been reported with oral doses greater than 20 mg/kg.3”

I wouldn’t do it. It’ll be sick-feeling trip. If you don’t fall asleep first.

I've been there, and it sucks mate. I don't know why I used to put myself through all of that craziness! One word of advice I can give you to avoid Diphenhydramine being the only drug on hand is no longer acquiring it. I know it sounds dumb, but think about it. You could have purchased Dextromethorphan instead, although it's also gnarly at least it's a somewhat enjoyable experience. This is how I broke my habit, I traded DPH for DXM. Trading one drug for another is typically not advised, but me personally it would be the advice I give.

Throw out all the Diphenhydramine in your residence, and next time your down to your last bit of money buy DXM instead. It worked for me! It's the better option anyways.

I think people abuse this substance because it’s relatively easy to obtain. I saw a bottle with like 20 at 50mg a pill at my local dollar store. You don’t need to be 18+ to buy it either like some DXM preparations.

Whatever you do, don’t go above 1 gram(1,000mg) as that could possibly land you in the hospital. Stay safe my dude!

It's called delirant for a reason. You won't get high like from DXM or other common drugs, instead be prepared to doing stupid stuff out of delirant hallucinations while believing it was all real etc.

I took dramamine once and would not take it again for all the money in the goddamn world. Some things the human brain is just not meant to experience and deleriants is one of them. It was almost exactly like the psychotic episode i had actually. Honestly i would say try goddamn nutmeg before you resort to dph