• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

DPH tolerance

jhawk

Greenlighter
Hello, I am new to this site so idk if this is where I ask but so I do not self incriminate I will say friend.. Three days ago my friend did 650 mg of dph, the next day 700 yesterday 900.. My friend is wondering I he were to take 1000 mg today would he even feel it? My friend is not concerned with the health risks or people being rude and will just ignore those messages. My friend would just like straight answers if anyone knows. I know my friend has some tolerance he cannot feel 500 mg or less as of now he is unsure of how fast it builds that's why he is curious as to how much to take, he is willing to take up to 1400 mg.

First of all... You might want to try DXM instead of getting high off DPH

If the risks don't bother you then go ahead and try 1200mg. You might end up in ER though due to the tachycardia.

Last edited:
Thanks dude, that was hilarious, made my night.

just be sure to huff the gasoline and hit yourself on the left side of the head to synergize the delirium goodness. I swear sometimes I get so fucking high I just shit my pants doing this. Well that time I drank some rubbing alcohol as well

Why dont you record a video of yourself doing it and post it to YouTube for the world to see as well :)?

In my experience tolerence to dph was just being too delirious to know how delerious I was. I would be worried about your heart rate as that may develop tolerence at a different rate. check your heart rate before increasing the dose. Just put gour fingers inyour neck I use the timer on my phone. Also at a certain point youd no longer be able to process memory so once it starts you black out so you could think nothing happened

At this point you're not going to feel anything from it other than pain and fear at higher doses. Don't worry about self-incrimination; it's perfectly legal to be a moron.