View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dph low dose

OpenGtuning

Bluelighter
Dph is a deliriant I know so if I have put it in here by mistake. I apologise.
Took.100mg yesterday and it was quite good. I get heavy visuals off alot of drugs (lsd i get stonking effects) and it may be placebo or suchlike but I was getting a suggestive Lego /shape forming./Fractal effect

It kinda reminded me of the visuals I would get after an amphetamine binge. Everything slightly off kilter. Kinda semi sinister like an Alfred Hitchcock film. General vibe was an eph uneasiness ( eph I hated although it was better with a little alcohol)

The dph suited my mood and music appreciation was shit hot. Listening to ry cooder was top drawer.

When the proper real visuals take hold at higher doses why do most people report seeing spiders??
I'm not planning to up the dose anytime soon but I have a phobio of worms lol
Spiders don't bother me at all. So If I do up the dose I'm not wanna see worms.

I know it's not cool.to mix CNS depressants but a beer or glass of wine with it may lessen the uneasiness. Do you think??

'Turpentine and dandelion wine, I've turned the corner I'm doing fine. Shooting at the birds on the telephone line, picking them off with gun of mine. Got a fire in my belly, and a fire in my head. Going higher and higher till I'm dead'

I'm pretty sure you just experienced 100% placebo effect.
I take 100mg of diphenhydramine once a week every week to combat insomnia and have never experienced any kind of "visuals" .
As far as I know diphenhydramine doesn't produce open or closed eye visuals but at very high doses, it creates delusions and makes you see things that aren't there like shadows and spiders.
At very high dosages it's apparently very disphoric and most people don't enjoy it.
I cannot recomend diphenhydramine as any sort of recreational drug at all it's basically only useful as an antihistamine and a sleep aid.
The dose you took was basically 2 of my extra strength sleep aid. I don't think you were in dosage where you start seeing shit and be glad you didn't take that much because it's really a awful way to get high.

I'm pretty sure you just experienced 100% placebo effect.
I take 100mg of diphenhydramine once a week every week to combat insomnia and have never experienced any kind of "visuals" .
As far as I know diphenhydramine doesn't produce open or closed eye visuals but at very high doses, it creates delusions and makes you see things that aren't there like shadows and spiders.
At very high dosages it's apparently very disphoric and most people don't enjoy it.
I cannot recomend diphenhydramine as any sort of recreational drug at all it's basically only useful as an antihistamine and a sleep aid.
The dose you took was basically 2 of my extra strength sleep aid. I don't think you were in dosage where you start seeing shit and be glad you didn't take that much because it's really a awful way to get high.
This!

Dph is really not worth it except as an antihistamine...I wouldnt even take it as a sleep aid...but i know it's useful to some people...So it has it's place.

But as a recreational drug it's really nasty.

I have taken high doses of dph combined with dxm...dxm masks somehow the unpleasant bodyload of dph.
And you are a bit more aware of being intoxicated.....but still...I wouldnt recommend it to anyone.

I wont describe in this thread what i experienced because it may Sound cool.
While in reality it wasnt....i'm glad that i'm still alive.

Do people really still get that desperate? Why, when you can, literally, buy anything you want, delivered straight to your door, would anyone still do that shit??? are they DELIRIOUS??? (pun intended).
You probably would be better off with your turpentine...IMO anyway.

Last edited:
Take it your not in the UK. After being delayed from April the Psychoactive substances bill will become law on the 26th May.
So getting RC's, Nootropics or Kratom isn't going to be an option. There are specific exceptions. Caffeine. And of course nicotine and alcohol, those socially accepted drugs.
Vendors in UK have been selling some powerful benzo's with long half lives. I hope to christ people have sorted there tapers or stocked up for a long time.
Fuck knows how many people from all walks of life will be in benzo withdrawal. Worst case people will be having seizures. Accident and Emergency and GP's may be getting a whole lot busier come summer with people begging for a valium prescription.
So unless you can get really funky with customs or go the onion route which carries another set of risks and legality issues then yes people may get that desperate. Im certainly exploring my options including doing that shit as you so eloquently put it. Suppose there's always fucking Nutmeg. (Food supplement so its fine)

Self checkout at Supermarket with 5kg of poppy seeds and some whole nutmegs. Swing by the pharmacy for some otc medicine...... There is your party right fucking there!!!