• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc DPH+Benzos - experiences?

DaturaDactyl

Greenlighter
Greetings, let me first preface this by saying I have an incredibly high tolerance to benzos, while DPH on the other hand is something I've never tried.

I'm wondering about potential synergy between these substances and whether they will potentiate eachother? I have no intention of taking anything even close to a deliriant-level dose of DPH, but I was considering taking 100mg to 150mg of DPH next time I take some diazepam. Have any experienced benzo users here tried this combo or a similar combo?

I'm looking for advice or guidance pertaining to this combo. Would it be dangerous for someone who is very experienced and tolerant with benzos to try this? Is there any nice synergy between them? What are the pros/cons of mixing these?

Also, semi-related, but I have these exact same questions but in regards to mixing DPH + Heroin. Like benzos, I also have a very high tolerance to heroin. If anyone can offer guidance on either of these combos then that would be great, thanks.

It'll give you a dry mouth and increase retardation+sleepiness.
Antihistamines and downers are an old downer freak standby. Will synergize. Small doses of the antihistamine will minimize the retardation, but the above can surely be the case.

Antihistamines and downers are an old downer freak standby. Will synergize. Small doses of the antihistamine will minimize the retardation, but the above can surely be the case.
Yes, they'll synergize with any cns depressant, that's true, but tbh he should see how dph effects him alone first. Might hate it and waste benzos. If it's not bad, can always pop the benzos after the others hit.