• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(DPH/1000mg)

a dress shirt I have hanging a few feet away from my bed. I would stare at it for an unknown amount of time, just watching it seemingly breathing while also sinking to the floor as if it were melting, but it never moved more than a few millimeters.

This paints an eerie picture in my mind. Like that scratchy violin tone decreasing pitch in the horror films when the character realizes something scary.

Seeing things move that you know arent moving when youre stone cold sober is a sketchy thing to experience, i get it when im tired, it sends fucked up shivers thru me when it happens, reading some of the things youve wrote uo there gave me that shiver! tis a sketchy place to be, i hope the bad after effects clear up in time for you my friend, thanks for sharing :)

Has anyone experienced a stimulant effect from using DPH? The reason I ask is because I have for some reason started gurning
with my mouth! WTF is that all about?! I am not enjoying this slightly stimulant effect as I do NOT enjoy taking any sort of uppers anyway.
I am currently under the influence of the biggest dose of DPH I have done (around 260mg)
I know that it isn't very much but I have actually felt pretty good (up until now) especially as I have combined it with 30MG MST (MS Contin)
+ Strong white cider. I also took 70mg of MST yesterday, which has creeped through till today (still felt mildly intoxicated when I woke up)
Is there any way to reduce the stimulant effect now? Any feedback is much appreciated.

With "acid", you'd be able to tell what was hallucination, but with delirium, you're stuck. Reality is just flooded with the insane; you board a train, headed directly up (apparently) and look back at the passengers and they all have the same face, are all looking at you, and know what you did! Only whilst deliriously lacking in other drugs have I ever been asked if I'm on something, which is really rather absurd. Perhaps worst of all, I don't even remember what I did. Mostly. It comes back in bits and pieces and then you have to meticulously fact-check every single memory, because you might somehow now believe you've known someone for your entire life who is actually, well, translucent and headless and capable of choosing what parts of "solid" matter seem to affect it.

There's no deep meaning to it. You can't sit around and enjoy music and muse upon various subjects whilst delirious: it's nothing like any tryptamine; a confusing and painful experience that leaves you utterly shattered. That's delirium. I hope your post has the desired "warning" effect, for I'd hate for thousands of young adolescents to indulge their curiosities and embark upon a first-time drug experience. But, instead of being fun, that drug makes you the stranger who's constantly talking to stationary objects, and then bugs are speaking at you; screaming at you, directly into your head, as if a beetle the size of an apple has just crawled inside one of your ears and is just-now beginning to explode, its final shrill trilling squeal marking the moment where your poor, foolish head showered from all directions and from the inside-out, with razor blades.

Why? I must know. Curiosity would make madmen of teenagers? They're supposed to be interested instead in learning what to do with their genitals and where, not to forget what, they can put them near, with or inside of.
Peer pressure sounds more dangerous since I was a wee red-haired orphan walking along the shore, dragging that big long-sword along.