• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Downers

happydaze435

Greenlighter
Hi all,
I'm a new member here and just wanted an opinion. I have always loved alcohol and other depressants like benzos, usually combined. Lately I have been thinking of graduating to H. I'm just wondering how likely it would be that I would become addicted after one experience with the drug? Considering my love for downers I would think it would be an instant love.. that's what I'm scared of but also fascinated by. Curiosity killed the cat I suppose you could say.. If anyone has any advice I would be deeply grateful. Thank you. I don't want to go about fucking up my life but my Dad is stage 4 terminal liver cancer and I kind of just want an escape, but not at the expense of ruining the rest of my life with a crazy addiction...

Definitely don't want to do H. There is a very good chance that it will be the beginning of the end of your life. I am so sorry about your dad. I appreciate that you need an escape, but if you want to be there for your dad and truly appreciate this little bit of time you have left with him, I would steer clear of H.

Hi @happydaze435 - Welcome to Bluelight!

Check out the Should I Try Heroin mega thread in Other Drugs sub-forum.

As this is your introduction thread, is there anything else you'd like to share with us? Favorite color? :p

Let me know if you have any questions!

Peace.