• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Dosing etizolam powder

nowhere near accurate? do you know nothing of chemistry? I did not know E was not water soluble, but with fentanyl it was entirely accurate maybe you need to take some classes or lay off the xtc.

nowhere near accurate? do you know nothing of chemistry? I did not know E was not water soluble, but with fentanyl it was entirely accurate

Yes, your method really is nowhere near accurate:

- You used '100mg' but didn't use a scale; how can you possibly know that it's 100mg without using a scale? i.e not accurate.
- You used a 30ml bottle; presumably you measured the water using the 30ml bottle (otherwise you'd just use a syringe...)? Just because a bottle is sold containing 30ml of a given solution, it does not mean that you can expect the bottle to accurately and concisely contain 30ml. i.e not accurate.
- You are assuming that all eye dropper bottle drops produce the same volume of liquid. i.e not accurate.

Therefore:

So if you put 100 mg of E powder in 30 mL of water with an eye dropper, each drop will have 100 / 600 = 0.6 mg of E powder.

Is not remotely true or viable; your method wasn't accurate enough for dosing fentanyl safely (too much guesswork/faith, not enough accuracy), and certainly isn't accurate enough for dosing etizolam... especially given that etizolam isn't at all water soluble.

The fact that you did not know isn't really my problem or for me to know. I'm just pointing it out so that somebody doesn't come across this through google/bluelight and take your word that this is how it's done. A lot of users of this website have died from fentanyl and/or opiate/benzo combos. A lot of users have also blacked out from benzo powders and done very silly things. It pays to be accurate.

maybe you need to take some classes or lay off the xtc.

... Righto, cheers for the advice. :\

^That method is nowhere near accurate. Each eye dropper will be different and you would need a scale to weigh the initial 100mg (or whatever) dose. And water is nowhere near suitable for etizloam, it's a totally different chemical.

I've already told you how to do it - keep it simple and use pg or high concentration alcohol to do a 1:1 ratio. This way you don't have to try and calculate your dose using multiplication/division, and with a bit of subtle heat and mixing your etizolam should be adequately dissolved.

If you don't mind my asking, why are you so hesitant to go ahead with this? Its been over a month since you first asked; I'm surprised you even have any powder left. Like I say, the equipment costs about £5, if that.

I have some left because the first time I used it I overdosed badly and the second and last time I blacked out for 8 hours. From what I've read, I'll probably just get a syringe, and some pg.

The only thing I'm worried about is my scale and what it's error margin is. I weighed out 1mg and overdosed badly, so I'd like to know the % error or the +/- error before I actually make the solution.

I'd like to be conservative and just need to know the margin of error

when I used alprazolam powder I killed myself and ruined my life. I would not recommend using any powerful benzo like that in powder form.

EDIT: I guess this comment isnt really harm reduction so I'll share a method I used to mix methoxy acetyl fentanyl with mannitol. I found it worked quite well. I used a 1:5 ratio. You may want to use more. Keep in mind the mix will never be completely even and would still be dangerous.

1.) Mix the powders in a bowl with a fork

2.) Add a solvent. I used water but etizolam isnt water soluble so you'd have to use something they are both soluble in. ISO maybe. enough to cover whats there and stir and until it is all diluted. If it doesn't dilute then microwave it. 30 seconds at a time. keep stirring.

3.) Put mixture on a baking sheet. Point a fan and heat lamp on it if you have them. keep coming back to it and mixing it up with credit cards as it dries.

4.) When its completely dried break up all the chunks back down into a powder and mix it again. Vigorously. Should be a somewhat even mixture now.

Last edited: