Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dosing candy flips

Snafu in the Void

Moderator: NMI Bukowski Jr.
Staff member
I've candy flipped (LSD+MDMA) several times, though I've always either dosed at the same time or took the mdma during or after the LSD peak.

I've read a lot of conflicting reports on this, though after reading more and more reports a lot of people are saying to take the MDMA first and then the LSD - even take the LSD during the MDMA comedown.

What do you guys think?

Going to take 300ug and 150mg in the next few days when the time is right.

Also, anyone tried 2C-B + MDMA? Nexus flip? That's next on my to do list.

I have never tried it. I imagine the Acid would be the missing part of the MDMA experience, which has a great amount of empathy but is lacking the forced (consensually forced?) consciousness expansion that LSD and traditional Psychedelics bring.

Lets see. I have done...

LSD + Mescaline
LSD + Opium
LSD + Cocaine

MDMA + Mescaline
MDA + Ritalin + Morphine

I suppose MDMA + Mescaline would be the closest, which is pretty close. I always felt Mescaline to be a bit more gentle on the mine than Acid.

I hope it goes well for you. Perhaps you should write up a report on it.

Godspeed.

I dont have a lot of experience (~20/30 over the last 15 years lol) but Ive always dosed the m about 1/1.5 hrs after the acid, so the peaks kinda line up. But I see a lot of reports of dosing after the L peaks so its not so overwhelming. Tbh, although matching the peaks can be quite intense I find the M reduces a lot of anxiety the LSD might produce,

As for a nexus flip, Ive yet to try that but iirc shulgin notes the best time is nearing the end of the M.

But not to be that guy but did I not just see a thread you had posted about recently being diagnosed with acute liver failure? This might likely affect your ability to metabolise drugs. Not to scare you but a quick google leads to this dance safe article. If this is something youre set on please be careful

I like to take the MDMA just before the LSD then about 2 hours in dose ~20mg 2cb.

Hands down I always take the LSD 45-60min before the MDMA. You want the MDMA to send the trip in a positive direction in the beginning then from there it’s set for the rest of the night.

IMO the point of taking them together is for the MDMA to create a positive headspace and taking the LSD too early or in this case after the roll kind of negates that.

-GC

I candy flip by dosing the mdma around the 3 hour mark just as the peak of the LSD is coming on so they both overlap and you can really get sent far out there into the matrix and you don't have to deal with the mdma crash while peaking on the acid as they both ride off near the end.

2cb + mdma together is fucking amazing aswell.