View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dose Range of Morning Glory

kensclark

Greenlighter
I believe this is allowed since I am not really asking for the correct dosage to take. Around what range of the number of seeds for "Heavenly Blue" is classified as the threshold? Is it less than 20? I have never tried any hallucinogens before, so I am trying to find the average threshold dose. Just a dose that I will still be able to function, but might feel a bit altered. I weigh 270 pounds, so I am thinking 20 might be too little for the threshold? Again, I am sorry if this post was not allowed. Deleting it is fine. I just thought it was okay since I am not directly asking how much to take.

erowid.com

You might find information there as well as other sites.

The one factor to consider is that specimens will vary resulting in doses that could vary from batch to batch. Some places have the seeds coated, something to consider.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/60038-quick-questions-on-Morning-Glory-Seeds

For HR reasons, you might consider something else which will be more consistent to dose and absorb, seeds could vary quite a bit.

Hope this helps ;)

I wouldn't do under 250 seeds. Read about how to do proper extraction to get the most out of it. ^^ As he said, Erowid is a good place to start.

What would be a good candy to coat one side of for travel purposes and still have a proper dose eating 1

I think skittles or starburst would good. I don't completely understand the question. Can you elaborate?

Please don't do Morning Glories or HBWR unless you plan on extracting the LSA.. Trust me the possibility of the suffering you might go through all night from the intense nausea is just not worth it all for doing this kind of thing a lot. What I do recommend though if you want to do it without extracting the LSA or still if you want to extract buy some HBWR; a moderate dose of HBWR is like 8 seeds.

Lsa is great, if you manage to find seeds that actually work. I've bought them twice from the same vendor. First batch was amazing with little nausea that was manageable. The trips were absolute beauty. But next time , different seeds poisoned me for few days, with very minor psychedelic effects. So I don't recommend them to anyone reason being there is so much superior and legal alternatives like 1p-lsd.