Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Dose advise

Deano10

Greenlighter
Hi guys/girls

Went out the other night with a friend. She's around 13st 5'9. She took a 70mg bomb, followed by another 70mg about 2 hours later.

This caused her to have bad headaches, be sick qnd feel dizzy. This points towards an overdose but the dose was quite low? The mdma was tested and came up competly clear as strong, pure mdma.

Can anyone maybe advise why this happened? Would the fact she hardly ate in the day be a factor?

Thinking of going back out in a month or 2 but worried she will get ill again :/. I would suggest lowering the dose but the 70mg first rolls peak effects wore lff faster than expected.

Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
140 mg is not a low dose, even if it's split in two. I suggest she wait longer than a month, then try a single 100 mg dose, without redose.

That's definitely not a low dose and in my experience girls are possibly twice as sensitive and hence need half a dose or so, but the adding on a pill and double dosing is no good I would definitely avoid that in the future. Also I know a girl who gets headaches when she doesn't eat so it might have contributed a bit, I would make sure she is well fed and hydrated but with electrolytes in the future and take a small dose, 50mg would be good just to be safe. Also antioxidants will help save those precious brain cells. But it could definitely be from the high dose. peace

Last edited:
70+70 is a really good strong dose. Sounds like you didnt have mdma, and if it was mdma (the drug you want) The not-eating much in the day could have made her feel weak. Eat breakfast and lunch on mdma days and skip dinner (assuming you are gonna roll at night) Your body needs energy to burn.

Yeah I agree with the above. Generally splitting up your doses works a bit counter-productive, I think it's better to take one solid dose (100mg or something indeed) and leave it at that. Multiple doses increase side-effects. 140mg is not a light dose for a woman

Having too low energy and taking an amp can make you not feel that you're running low on energy. This can cause some dizziness and discomfort without a doubt yeah, I've had that before, after rolling the last day of a multi-day festival and stuff like that. Try to eat some dextrose or something during the roll or right at the start, this could help. A testkit tells you nothing about purity by the way, it just tells you if MDMA is present or not and it might give an indication of other things in there, might. It could still be 5% MDMA + 95% something else, that would still produce a test result positive for MDMA