Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Dosage

Johnny Summers

Greenlighter
Hey guys.

Ive been rolling alot recently with what i believe is 100mg mostly MDMA ecstacy pills.

Every single time i have done so, ive always taken half, and then the other half an hour later. For some reason im scared of taking the whole thing at once. However, ive been developing a tolerance to this drug, as expected, so i wanted to post here to see what you guys have to say before i do anything.

My body and mind is very sensitive to drugs, and if the mood is wrong, everything can backfire. Once i did ecstacy when the setting was wrong, and ended up getting severe anxiety and isolating myself from the party for 1,5 hours, before i finally arrived at what i considered relaxed and familiar surroundings and finally felt good.

From what ive read, people get more joy out of dropping the right amount first, and that its quite unusual to do it the way i do it. However, i want better experiences and nights with this drug. So what is advicable to do?

Im afraid i will get anxiety tomorrow night just because i consider it a possibility. I freak myself out sometimes, so technically, i am not an optimal candidate for drugs. I will be at a party where i probably am the only one to do ecstacy, so here is my plan:

Show up, have a few drinks at the preparty, maybe have one or two lines of mephodrone. And after two hours when everybody heads downtown, take a taxi to my place, bring 1-2 good friends, put on some good music and let my self feel good. Take 2/3, wait 20-30 minutes and then the final 1/3 (usually kicks in really quickly with me). Head downtown and take the final pill whole 2-3 hours later at the club.

I dont feel right about taking it at the preparty if im the only one doing it, since i will be afraid of other people noticing (that is if i take the whole at once), and it will be really embarassing if i freak out or get anxiety. However, if im in a really good mood, im sure it will be fine. Not completely sure though, at times i might react unpredictably to drugs. Thats also why im used to taking only half first.

Please share your thoughts, they are very much appreciated.

Last edited:
Show up, have a few drinks at the preparty, maybe have one or two lines of mephodrone. And after two hours when everybody heads downtown, take a taxi to my place, bring 1-2 good friends, put on some good music and let my self feel good. Take 2/3, wait 20-30 minutes and then the final 1/3 (usually kicks in really quickly with me). Head downtown and take the final pill whole 2-3 hours later at the club.

Does this confuse anyone else?

One or two lines of mephodrone is nothing.

And total amount of ecstacy is 2 pills for the whole night.

One or two lines of mephodrone is nothing.

the effects may be "nothing", but the risk from combining isn't.

if you roll nicely off one pill, i'd take one for starters and redose with half a pill 1-1.5h later. if one pills isn't quite enough i'd dose 1.5 pills and a half pill 1-1.5h later. but most importantly i'd not combine with alcohol and certainly not with mephedrone. mdma is good enough in itself.

I just don't know why you'd wanna raise your tolerance to empathogens right before rolling on E by doing lines of mephedrone.

I just don't know why you'd wanna raise your tolerance to empathogens right before rolling on E by doing lines of mephedrone.

Because the ecstacy pills affect me very strongly and there is a sudden huge change in - everything. I like to start slowly.

I think im relatively done with mephodrome though. It impairs my memory to a great extent, and if something happens that affect the mood or setting negatively, the feeling will be bad. comedown is accompanied by anxiety (severe in my case, but ill explain later) and paranoia and low self esteem, compared to the mild comedown of MDMA(i actually LIKE the mdma comedown, it makes me feel good, mellow and relaxed). Also binging is extremely easy. MDMA is a much more smooth and POWERFUL.

Yesterday just ended two hours ago, we partied for 20 hours - i took alot of risks, but to be honest it was worth it. I learned alot of useful things that i will remember the next time i am partying and using MDMA. Because ecstacy pills are nice, but i can actually start slowly on mdma and take the exact right amount i need in the beginning without the high hitting me like a truck. i probably used a 1,5 grams of mephodrome and 1gram of mdma the whole night, so i was definetly stretching boundaries but quit when i had enough - i know my limits. and even better after this night.

I took a little too much on one occasion though, and that was the last time i dosed today. I also took half a line of mephodrone before it kicked in (kicked in quickly was on completely empty alcoholized stomach) and it could have ended badly. However i manage to control the anxiety that accompanies these unfortunate and dumb incidences, both the MDMA overdosing and mephodrome anxiety/comedown anxiety. i am extremely sensitive to faces and become quickly derealized. people and thoughts freak me easily out, however instead of trying to avoid these feelings i slowly confront them and they become much less threatening. the lack of sleep is the killer though. i havent touched anything in 5 hours and i get a pre-panick attack feeling everytime i am reminded of something that in theory should only be perceived as slightly uncomfortable or in some people non existant - but they scare me so much because i have an ability to think extremely deep in a short amount of time, and reach a conclusive feeling about a scenario almost instantly(which is by the way the reason i have no desire whatsoever, atleast yet until my anxiety/panick problems are gone - to eat psylocibin mushrooms, or lsd for that matter. however in some sick twisted way i actually feel good by dealing with these problems since they actually lead me on a good path and i learn a great deal about myself on a deep level and how to solve internal problems.

I suggest spacing out your rolls. You should leave at least 2 weeks between them and preferably more. 2 months would be a more sensible figure.