• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Dosage recommendation for 140lb female

DOJOLOACH

Greenlighter
Me and my girl are rolling this summer. I'm going to be buying the mdma from a reputable source, it will be a pill with a chemical analysis completed on it on the pill research site, "ecstasydata.org" or something like that.

I was thinking 130-150mg would be a good dose for her. It is her first time. She is drug free, but smoked weed and drank a few years back. This will most likely be the only time she rolls for a very long time so I wanted her to have a full on roll, and a great experience.

Also, should I have her take a micro dose (30mg) a couple days before to see if she likes it or is allergic. She has a sensitive stomach. I don't know if a micro dose would ruin her real roll though.

I was planning on doing 220mg (1 red ups pill)

Edit: I also have some mdma in powder form, only .2 though. I thought that might be convenient for a 50mg redose 1.5hrs in or so

Last edited:
I'd say 100mg is about the right dose for her. That's just above 1.5mg/kg which is our recommendation here.

Also, should I have her take a micro dose (30mg) a couple days before to see if she likes it or is allergic

Nah this is pointless. The chances of being allergic to MDMA are so minute it's not even worth the effort. It's like asking whether someone should try a bit of cabbage before eating more cabbage to see if they're allergic. Sure, maybe 1 in a million people are allergic to cabbage but it's not common. 30mg won't provide a proper experience either to see if she likes it. With MDMA it's all or nothing. You either take it and accept the euphoric ride or don't bother at all.

I was planning on doing 220mg (1 red ups pill)

That is a pretty high dose but not out of the question. Personally I prefer doses around the 120-150mg whereas up toward 200mg can be overwhelming. Your choice though.

I thought that might be convenient for a 50mg redose 1.5hrs in or so

Yeah sounds like a reasonable idea. For my first time I never needed a re-dose though so just see how it goes at the time. If she wants to redose then she can but it's not necessary IMO.

doses should normally be in the range of 1-2mg/kg body weight, but on the lower side for first timers and females. with 140 pounds apparently being equal to 63kg, i'd recommend 65-75mg for her. go up to 90 or 100mg if you must (tbh, 100mg is more suitable for a 70kg male with little to no tolerance), but anything above that is very likely going to overshoot the sweet spot and could lead to an overwhelming comeup or additional side effects with minimal benefit.

i agree that an "allergy test" is pretty pointless. that is as long you get your stuff properly tested.

Okay mda is not what i want. I just went to Bluebulls link, and on page one it shows the content to be mdma and not mda, are you guys sure?

Also, I'll keep the dose for her below 100mg. Want her to feel the love of the drug, experience music right, etc.

Okay mda is not what i want. I just went to Bluebulls link, and on page one it shows the content to be mdma and not mda, are you guys sure?

if your pill has the same dimensions the website lists and if you're roughly from the same area as the testing centre (central europe) then it's very likely that it's the same pill.

Well im not in the same area, im getting it off the darknet, don't really consider the darknet a source because it's just the internet. But I feel its the same pill because people are getting them from EU. If i test the pill with a reagent test, do you think i will be safe? If not i'll just get some mdma from the usa.

I figure as long as I test it myself I will ensure her safety because we will know what is in the pill. If the pill turns out to be mda, i guess i'll take it. Ive done research on it and I mine as well try it since I like the trippier side of a mdma trip.

Last edited:
Well im not in the same area, im getting it off the darknet, don't really consider the darknet a source because it's just the internet. But I feel its the same pill because people are getting them from EU. If i test the pill with a reagent test, do you think i will be safe? If not i'll just get some mdma from the usa.

it's pretty likely they're the same (still, i'd also check the dimensions with a ruler) and if you use a reagent test kit you should be safe. if you have simon's reagent you can even rule out the unlikely event that there's mda inside as some other posted suggested. though i'd rather suspect that taking a high dose of mdma like that (>250mg is a huge dose) would have mda-like effects in itself and lead people to that conclusion...

Black, I can see that being the case, I've taken mdma from the same supplier (they claim the pills are the same chemical breakdown as the crystal), and when i took a lot I was getting tracers and some mild OEV and CEV's. I may just take half the pill though.

One last question, how should we take it? I always just put the powder under my toungue (if it is powder), or should I have her swallow it in a pill?

i'd suggest taking the pill if it's in pill form and fill into capsules otherwise. if you're willing to put up with the taste (not everyone can and i can see how it could put someone off the whole thing if they don't what's coming afterwards) and want it to hit you a bit quicker you can also dissolve it in a small amount of water/juice/soft drink.

some people also recommend against leaving mdma in your mouth to protect your tounge, teeth or gums, but i rather suspect that any such adverse effects are rather due to not being able to keep your jaw under control...

I will just put it in pill or capsule form. Thanks guys! I will report back after the roll just in case anyone wants to know how it went. I plan on trying to mess around with a kite in the wind after it gets dark, I'll put glowsticks on it. I think it'll be pretty cool!

Also, I decided to go with some brown sugar mdma, usually I go with a pmk oil based mdma but I believe this mdma uses a different synthesis method. I'll be dosing 130-150mg which would be right around the recommended dosage of 1.5mg/kg

Well we ended up rolling twice. Once in the comfort of my apartment, and once while we camped on the beach 4 days later. She freaked out on the comeup and didn't like what it did to her body. Helped her calm down, danced and all sorts of stuff. I gave her a massage and made her feel good. 100mg was perfect for her though, she was overwhelmed during the comeup but not nautious or anything.

All in all, the second roll was INCREDIBLE. We ingested the mdma right at sundown, missed the sunset but man we had a great time on the beach. I packed a bag with water, xanax, snacks, and most importantly glow sticks and my kite. The kite was insane. I came up before her while the kite was out on the beach. We used a variety of glowsticks from the dollar store. It was just dancing around in the air like a UFO! I had her hold the kite string and we lowered the kite to the point where it was just hovering a foot off the ground and dancing around, ran up to it and wow it was cool. I highly suggest people to get a cheap and stable kite and repeat what I did.