• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Dosage question dilaudid 2mg/t3s/kpins

Louis225

Greenlighter
Greeting , I don’t know the rules to this site but I hope this post doesn’t break any. I just have a few questions regarding dosage and don’t know where else to get accurate info. So here’s what’s up, I’m looking for advice on dosage I should take. I’ve got 7 2mg dilaudid (little round orange pill 2 on one side pms on the other, I’m pretty sure they’re dilaudid) and I’ve got also got many t3s (30mg codeine). Also note I am on 2mg dailey of clonazepam, I have been for almost 3 years could that effect things? I’m looking for a beginner dose as I’m naive to opiates. I’m not looking to get messed up out of my mind. I’m just looking for a nice happy therapeutic dose/high. Also note if someone could provide aprox dosage to achieve the high I’m looking for both t3s and the ds that would be awesome. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
One final note I have done just about every substance aside from opiates. so this post is not someone looking to experiment for the first time in their life or anything. But at the same time want to stay on the safer side of things. If that helps give a picture of what I’m looking for. Thanks again !

Last edited:
Half or perhaps one 2mg tablet orally to be safe, dosed in furthest proximity to the benzodiazepine.

(If its not clear this person is talking about hydromorphone not hydrocodone.)

Half or perhaps one 2mg tablet orally to be safe, dosed in furthest proximity to the benzodiazepine.

(If its not clear this person is talking about hydromorphone not hydrocodone.)
Also how many t3s would be equal to the 2mg dilaudid pill just for my own reference. Thanks for the reply !!

Last edited: