• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Dosage for Zopiclone question

Jax42

Greenlighter
Hey all,

Got some zopiclone tabs 3.75 today as I had some bad insomnia last night after starting sertraline (slept for maybe an hour tops) have felt pretty out of it today as a result.

Anyways I had some zopiclone a couple weeks ago for same reason (although no sertraline then, only started sertraline yday @ 50mg/day) the first night I took 3.75 and went straight to sleep then upped to 7.5 for the next 2 nights looking for some rc effects however didn't notice any, only mild feelings, so I believe tolerance kicked in quickly? As I have had very little sleep last night and pretty damn tired already would I notice enough effects taking only 3.75 tonight (also taking into account I've had none for a few weeks) or would I be better to go for 7.5? I just plan on taking them and watching some TV. As I'm quite fit I don't think there would be any risks on taking such a low dose despite being so tired but if you think this is a bad idea please let me know and I will take the advise!

Sorry if this seems pretty sad but I am broke atm and recently stopped weed and codeine (was getting a bit high each weekend) and looking for a kind of pick me up in any form aha

Please, please try and stick with 3.75. If you up it to 7.5 so soon you'll soon chase it up to 11.25 and then up to 15mg. Before you know it you'll get yourself in a right pickle and will have lost any efficacy the medication ever had.

These are drugs that must only be used for a short period of time, and as such, tolerance is a notorious issue.