• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Do's and Don'ts of Adderall

theexperimentgoner

Greenlighter
Just curious of the dos and Don'ts of adderall. What not to mix with it? How long should you wait before doing coke/uppers? If anyone could help me out I'd appreciate it. I did some research and it looks like the half life is about 10 hours. As an example, if you have XR30s and you snort about 15mgs-30mgs how long should you wait before mixing it with coke/uppers if at all. Also if anyone could give me some suggestions as to what goes good with Adderall. Thanks in advance.

Just curious of the dos and Don'ts of adderall. What not to mix with it? How long should you wait before doing coke/uppers? If anyone could help me out I'd appreciate it. I did some research and it looks like the half life is about 10 hours. As an example, if you have XR30s and you snort about 15mgs-30mgs how long should you wait before mixing it with coke/uppers if at all. Also if anyone could give me some suggestions as to what goes good with Adderall. Thanks in advance.

honestly i wouldnt mix in coke or any other uppers with adderall once you find your right dose you'll know what im talking about
adderall on its own if a fun exp adding in coke would make you tweak the fuck out unless that is your objective??
IMO there is no need to mix it with anything other than a benzo when your ready to come down to lessen the infamous addy crash
or hell you can mix it with a benzo to give you a super chill focused state
if you crush and snort a XR 30mg youll get the full dose right off the bat if taken orally you'll get 15mgs then the other 15mg spread out over a few hrs

do's: remember to eat because adderall can def kill your appetite, STAY HYDRATED
don'ts: dont drink things high in vitamin C it will decrease its effects, well you can drink orange juice before heading off to bed will help to get some sleep, dont take it late in the day unless you wanna be up all night, dont take anti acids well.... this can be a do as it can def increase the effects...calcium carbonate if your curious or TUM's

think the biggest i suggest you dont do is start off with a big dose start small then take more if needed and think about why you wanna take it
although its awesome it not like that "limitless movie" bullshit
be safe and if you happen to take to much head to the er as it can have massive strain on your heart

Don't take it daily in order to keep your tolerance down. I'm prescribed and my doctor said if it's my day off or I'm just sitting at the house and I don't really need it to skip it so it doesn't lose its effect.

I'll be honest, I did used to mix it with coke but usually a few hours after taking it. I was much younger then and have no idea how I functioned, now if I mix it with coffee my hands shake.

You can drink on it but that's not wise either because you can drink and drink and never feel drunk and then bam, all that alcohol hits you and you're passed out or puking.

It does help to take a xanax or klonopin for the come down.