• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Do's and dont's for your friend with benefits

If all you want it to be is a fuck buddy then this is exactly what you need to do.
Do nothing else with that person except set up a time to fuck.
That's the only reason you should be around this person. Is to fuck, and nothing else.
If you call/text/see the person regularly you will most likely catch feelings more than a fuck buddy. What worked for me, I was a complete asshole. I know it sounds completely wild, but it works. Don't be happy to hear from them. If the person texts you, don't respond quickly. You have no business being talking to that person on other terms than fucking. That's the whole point in the "fuck buddy" relationship. But Fuck buddies never work out. Someone always leaves the bed with feelings. Good Luck!

yeah I said you have to have some level of attraction to them. And it is kinda awful if true but I feel like if you want to have sex with someone you can't really cheat getting out of becoming closer to them.

You just have to be honest and open about what you want. Both sides of the fence...I will say that being younger - no strings attached deals seem to involved a lot of truth omitting, and a lot of hopes that the other person will change their mind about the deal you 2 have.

Only a truly honest and open Fw/B arrangement can work - full disclosure.

I think there is a biological basis for the bonding that occurs after that kind of physical contact.

ziggo may be quite right.

Even cuddling produces a kind of bonding that is neurologically based. I can't even tell you how many fuck buddy arrangements ( that I am aware of or heard about ) that have resulted in a lingering attraction that sometimes is equated with love.

Never underestimate the power of that kind of contact to distort your ability to reason.

Only genetic differences in brain chemistry and architecture prevent that kind of natural side effect in my opinion.

Those genetic differences may also explain the differences many people have in attachement styles.

:)

Don't be overly affectionate, don't call her ever...just txt....act very casual, as if you don't even care shes fucking you....don't eat the pussy everytime, because girls love that shit if youre good at it...And it will lead tointimate feelings for her seeing your face in her crotch....

But i love eatin pussy, think its all about enjoyment and leave, don't stay chattin after the fun ends

When it comes to cooking for any man I'm casually dating, its certainly a NO GO! Im a great cook, fresh herbs and spices, making dishes from scratch, that shit takes time, so if im casually fucking you--you're not getting that special treatment from me. So you can imagine my surprise when my fwb decided to cook for me. It was awesome, he uses many of my techniques when cooking, so I really appreciated it. Were both big foodies!!!!
Our nights, went from fucking-only to let's try this restaurant or this cantina. Some nights we ate, talked, and would just fall asleep together, No Sex?? That's when I started to worry, WTF, No Sex?? I figured something was going left. Either he really liked me and started to see more, or he was clearly fucking someone else. Besides he is a law student working on his 2nd law degree and always seems to be busy. We spend night/ days together, and he's even mentioned taking a trip together, okay? Mind you throughout all this lust and comfort, he still refuses to let me know where he lives, and has slept over my house countless nights. Many nights he's even caught the train to see me while he was in-between vehicles since he claims to be ashamed of his place (not as fancy as mine??? I say bullshit). Anyway, he's cool, and for a sec I could see us getting serious, but I had to remain focused We're FWB nothing more and if I asked Him where do you see things going he would reply, "one day at a time" that means despite all his/or my feelings he's giving it to me straight so I have to accept it. So I did...my ex from a 2 yr engagement we broke off, wanted to spend Vday with me and ended up proposing again, the very next day we got married in court. I text my FWB I got married and he accuses me of sleeping with him all along, then proceeded to say "I have to process that this really happened"... I thought he would hate my guts but he wants my attention more than ever. He's telling all kinds of deep dark secrets too. We shared many great moments and I'll never forget him, but I just knew my heart belonged to someone else than my mystery lawyer man.

Lastly, we did not end up together though just remained friends especially for his amazing legal advice. Anyway getting with other girls will help her solidify that this is only a FWB situation nothing more. When a woman knows others girls are involved, there's only two things to do either show more interest to weed out the others or time to move on to someone else.

1) no hugging
2)no cuddling after sex
3)no I love you
4)no introducing to friends or family
5)make sure protection is used either BC or condom
6) don't see each other more then 1-2X a week.
7) no sleep overs unless to intoxicated to drive
8: no going out on dates
9) no phone calls except a time and place
10) no asking if the FWB is seeing anyone else

If you're having good sex, doesn't matter if you don't talk to them, cuddle, cook, or what not. Good sex will eventually lead to feelings for one or both of you. Usually the female. Bottom line.

I differentiate between a fuck buddy and a friend with benefits. A fuck buddy is someone who I fuck and that is all we do. A friend with benefits is someone who is my friend regardless of whether we are interacting sexually. The only rules I apply to a fwb are standard to my life. Open communication and honesty. Both parties have to communicate and understand that the sexual aspect is not the start of a romantic involvement. Once that is established I have to be honest. If I am falling I must admit to it and if necessary terminate the arrangement. At my age it is not at all unreasonable to have a fwb relationship. Twenty years ago I wasn't mature enough to handle it.

1) no hugging
2)no cuddling after sex
3)no I love you
4)no introducing to friends or family
5)make sure protection is used either BC or condom
6) don't see each other more then 1-2X a week.
7) no sleep overs
8: no going out on dates
9) no phone calls except a time and place
10) no asking if the FWB is seeing anyone else

Those would be the don'ts for me. ;)