• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Do's and dont's about scoring dope in the ghetto???

dpuff, im sure its not really the same kind of drug scene in the states compared to what we have here in sweden. Oh, and almost all the smack junkies here in stockholm either buy their shit on the streets or in the "ghettos" in effect our more run down suburbs. And also we just dont have the kind of ghettos that americans have, theyd probably call our ghettos middle class neighbourhoods.

People need to quit being such pussies about getting shit in the hood. The street dealers are all business, they arent out to screw little white boys, then the spot gets a bad rap and people stop going. Early morning is the best time to go to. THe guys around here are out at 630am usually to catch the kids goin to high school.
[ 29 April 2002: Message edited by: JosephTHeSequel ]

hey dan........i dont do h, but try lowell or in cambridge around central sq..another tip, look for the junkies and ask them, ya know the ones with no teeth and shit, talkin to themselfs, tell them you'll hook um up with a little and you'll be lead to the man instantly in most cases

Just wondering if people here have thought of just scoring what you need in a club??? Seems to me it would be safer and easier.....Then again I'm not sure what the club vibe is these days when it comes to scoring drugs..

Originally posted by AYANNA aka BEATIFUL:
Just wondering if people here have thought of just scoring what you need in a club??? Seems to me it would be safer and easier.....Then again I'm not sure what the club vibe is these days when it comes to scoring drugs..
Heroin isn't exactly one of those popular "club drugs". And even if I was offered H or had the opportunity to get some in a club I probably wouldn't go for it. Just think about the quality of the ecstasy and ketamine (if you even want to call that 50% K, 50% random substance mixture ketamine) that you get in a club.

Ayanna, cmon, are u stupid? First not everyone(me) likes clubs, I think they are gay and Ive never been to one and never will go to one. Number 2, Im sure you cant score any rock or as mentioned above H in a club.

PREMIUM,
Thanks for the tips. Yeah I work in Lowell, but still haven't found any obvios dope spots, they aren't are prominent as they used to be!

Lessee... drive to a club, pay the damn cover fee, and get inside. Then I gotta wander around for a while, wading through the fucked-up party kids to find the guys that are dealing, who may or may not be around depending on the local scene. Once I find em and deal with their possible paranoia, I could get E, which has a decent probability of being bunk, maybe K at outrageous prices, and meth if I happen to be incredibly lucky.
Or I could drive a few blocks down, visit my boy Tyrese or Raoul or whoever, who's always waiting on the street for me, pick up some rocks or smack, which is nearly always good, and be home in time for the Simpsons.... hmmm...

i dont personally use smack or anything like that but ive been "down the way" here in philly, at night like 3am youll get fucked with but in the morning hours youll be cool, follow the tips above about cash clothing and not telling the dealer how to run HIS/HER show or anyting like that just be in and out and once ya find someone always go to them....for smack and whatnot i know of a guy that can score anywhere anytime, the hooker method. its plain and simple just go to a lower income part of the city projects whatever and pick up a girl tell her you want to score whatever and youll give her some cash or some of your shit for helping you, it ill take em 5-10 minutes theyll be happy to score some shit themselves or make an extra 5 or 10 spot without having to sell thier ass all they gotta do is take ya to a place theyre going to sometime in the night anyway. after that you have your spot and just keep going back...I KNOW THIS WORKS FOR A FACT!!!!like i said this guy can score anytime anywhere....good luck and whoever wanted the philly spots post aol im and ill tell ya where
peace pot microdotz
ps sorry so long

i dont personally use smack or anything like that but ive been "down the way" here in philly, at night like 3am youll get fucked with but in the morning hours youll be cool, follow the tips above about cash clothing and not telling the dealer how to run HIS/HER show or anyting like that just be in and out and once ya find someone always go to them....for smack and whatnot i know of a guy that can score anywhere anytime, the hooker method. its plain and simple just go to a lower income part of the city projects whatever and pick up a girl tell her you want to score whatever and youll give her some cash or some of your shit for helping you, it ill take em 5-10 minutes theyll be happy to score some shit themselves or make an extra 5 or 10 spot without having to sell thier ass all they gotta do is take ya to a place theyre going to sometime in the night anyway. after that you have your spot and just keep going back...I KNOW THIS WORKS FOR A FACT!!!!like i said this guy can score anytime anywhere....good luck and whoever wanted the philly spots post aol im and ill tell ya where
peace pot microdotz
ps sorry so long

The hooker method can be an easy way but you also double your risk of getting busted, as if a cop sees you pick up a trick they are likely to harass you, and while they might not make any arrest they are sure to ruin your night .. it's easier to just drive around and score for yourself - it's really not that hard, lots of good advice has been given in this thread!