Dorm Room Question

You sound like an amazing roommate. Can't you just not keep your weed in the dorm?

Yea well my roomate actually gave me the idea he did that last year so you know.

But anyway I just decided to keep the shit in the trunk of my car and pray that I have good luck. But I have a legal question why is a dorm room different then an apartment you are renting? I know I would have more rights in an apartment but I basically am doing the same thing im just renting from the school instead of a real estate company? Why am I treated like high school I dunno shit is very frustrating to me. If they do a search I am going to protest that shit you can bet that I am going to make some fucking noise about it.

Yea well my roomate actually gave me the idea he did that last year so you know.

But anyway I just decided to keep the shit in the trunk of my car and pray that I have good luck. But I have a legal question why is a dorm room different then an apartment you are renting? I know I would have more rights in an apartment but I basically am doing the same thing im just renting from the school instead of a real estate company? Why am I treated like high school I dunno shit is very frustrating to me. If they do a search I am going to protest that shit you can bet that I am going to make some fucking noise about it.

Pretty much because youre on school property, you need to comply with their rules.

I dormed two years ago my freshman year. I know they don't randomly go in your room and RAs can't go in unless you invite them in. My friend did however get kicked out after he was ratted on for smoking in his room. THat was enough reason for RAs and cops to enter his room without consent and eventually expel him from campus. So don't smoke in your room ever.

I was thinking today that I may stick that shit in the freezer. My rational is there are 4 students who share the fridge if my prints where not on the bag we can all stand round pointin fingers yet no one proves shit. Also if the dog alerted on a fridge the cop might be like fucking animal always wantin food or somethin you know?

Not only would that be pretty lame of you but if no one admits to it or rats anyone out they will usually charge all of you with it. And no, the cop will not be like "fucking animal always wantin food" he will open the fridge and find your drugs.

The school I went to they could search your dorm if they wanted to and you didn't really have any rights but I'll point on that my school was a private university. They also did an inspection once or twice a year to make sure everything is in line with fire codes but they would give us a time frame of when it would happen.

If your school really has dogs that is fucked up and I guess you are forced to leave it in your car, but where do you park it? Who knows what could happen.

When you live in a dorm you aren't renting the dorm from the school.