Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(DOPr, 2mg+2mg) Exp. lvl: Medium-High, A Smooth Ride

Kl519

Bluelight Crew
I've had quite a bit of experiences, not so much with the different kinds of substances but more of the frequency of them. Mdma and lsd were used hundreds of times, and just a few trips from aMT, 2C-I, 2C-P, 5-MAPB and shrooms. I've used miprocin, metocin, adderall/ritalin tens of times. I may be forgetting a few others, but whatever.

My last few psych trips had been solo, when previously I had always tripped with others or in groups. This DOPr trip is, yup, a solitary journey with my gf here as a sober sitter. I don't need her help for much of anything for this trip, but her presence serves as a comforting anchor and the lifeline back to reality should it become necessary. I was going to organize this report in story-like fashion, but I feel like it would deviate too much from the raw notes I took during the trip. So, here it is.

12:10am-took half a tab. It tasted bitter, and sadly I've eaten cardboard before so I can say that it tasted like a bitter piece of cardboard. No numbing effect though, since I used the sublingual method for about 10 minutes before ingesting. You can never be too careful imo; don't wanna get nbomed at these doses!

1:25am-starting to feel a stimulant type of buzz. A good sign, I guess.

2:25am-Temperature is rising a bit, so far I'm sure placebo-type effects are kicking in. Heart rate and pulse is elevated as well. It's been a while since I tried a new substance, and this is my first DOx at that, so I'm a little bit anxious on the inside but I'm completely calm and collected on the outside. The inside is what counts though. Everyone (gf and dogs) was sleeping so it was quiet as shit. It was too quiet.

About 3:30am-Starting to get some visuals, but I had a really tiring day so, just before the time I started to sleep, there would be shapes morphing and waving generally from left to right, but it's not totally in your field of vision like miprocin or lsd was to me. Kind of at certain spots in your vision, or whatever you don't focus on. It didn't stop me from falling asleep though. My palms were sweaty, and I felt a nice euphoria and body high around this point. CEV's were okay, but It didn't produce much of anything except some swirly lines, and I generally prefer OEV. At least at this dose, for me almost everything is manageable mentally and emotionally to a near sober state. So I am pleased about that.

7:45am-Wake up to take my dog out to use the restroom. Kind of cursed myself for falling asleep through what was probably the peak. Before I left, my gf gave me that look of realizing I was on it right as I woke up (I find out from her hours later that my pupils were dilated as hell), but neither of us said a word to each other as she got ready for work. Instead, I talked to my dog when necessary, the standard "Hurry up! Use the restroom! Let's go!" Pep talk. I'm serious. Anyway, it's bright as fuck outside, maybe low 80's with a clear sky and sunshine all around. I actually don't like this weather. Though when I'm walking around, the trip becomes fun. Slight breathing of objects, but it's super subtle compared to shrooms or lsd. It's not everywhere, but only at certain spots. This 2mg level is unique...there is an amphetamine-like push and mild visuals present, not unlike aMT. (I miss that chem). But I went back inside, then went ahead and took the other half. I intended to take it hours earlier but I fell asleep when I wasn't planning to. Damn it, I'm usually good at staying up too. But the total should be around 4 mg now.

8:15am-I decided to go out and meet up with a friend. Nothing out of the ordinary though. It's Saturday.

10:30am-Back home. Just went out to talk and get some fresh air. And that air looked thicker; some visuals, floaters, and patterns depending on the environment I'm in. So one example is that an outline of a tree would be in the air between myself and the tree, if that makes sense. Sort of like a tracer or a projection, but not as forced because you'd have to focus a little bit on it. Some quick notes: This DOPr is nothing like my 2C-P trip. Zero body load, a decent (but definitely not an overload of) euphoria, mild visual patterns and breathing/waving, the standard psych effect from most psychs I've tried except it's subtle. It's almost trippier because of the unpredictability of when the waving/breathing effect happens and stops. It might be at a standstill, and then just start up again. The headspace is nil; just that part reminds me of metocin in a way, since there aren't any problems forming coherent thoughts, or any miscues between those thoughts. Im generally in a good mood all the time, but this substance pushes it a little higher. I guess that's euphoria. A near sober level with definitely a push from the psych+amphetamine effects profile in the thought process, field of vision and whatever you focus on. I'll wait til the next half kicks in before I progress further with the evaluation.

11:44am-Having taken 2mg twice 7 hours apart, the peak is smooth but it isn't...over the top? I felt another push/zap after taking the 2nd half of the tab, but it wasn't as strong as I expected it to be. Anything less than complete chaos and crazy visual distortion/movement isn't what I consider that strong. Nonetheless, I'm liking the feel and general openness of DOPr. I'm definitely feeling like I'm in that world of in between, neither here or there, that only psychedelics can. What I'm most happy about is no body load or any negative effects to speak of. Anxiety, nausea, discomfort, malaise, pain of any kind, or anything that has to do with feeling unwell is simply nonexistent. I am amazed. I shall do my best not to anticipate anything and just go with the flow; I can still perceive that there is a long way to go. Nothing to indicate that the trip is slowing down. Almost a full 12 hours have passed since the initial dose but there are signs that the trip hasn't gotten to its full scale yet.

4:10pm-Well, the trip is still going on. I spent the past few hours doing my normal routine throughout an off day; checking email, cleaning up mess, paid some bills, fed the dog, had a couple cigs, posted on BL, reading, etc. Man, do those cancer sticks taste like utter crap on this substance, but I ended up smoking them like a chimney. Colors looked vibrant, whether from the grass or cement, the clear sky or the smoke, and I'm still pretty stimulated. Solid and non-moving objects, yup, seem like they're moving as if they are made out of liquid. Walls, floors, tv, etc. It didn't get any more intense than this though, so I suspect that I took the latter half of the DOPr too late. I'm waiting until my gf arrives home because I know she'll want to smoke some weed with me, and have to fill her in on how this trip is like. I have fasted since the day before, and now I'm getting hungry as hell. I'll continue these notes after I figure out what I'm gonna eat. Hopefully this decision doesn't take hours.

5:50pm-Heh, after some time, I decided cook at home instead. Gf came home, and we decided to postpone our session for later since she went out to a relative's party. I encouraged her to go. But that doesn't mean I'm not going to smoke still! The psych-stimulation hasn't faded at all, in fact I'm going to finish cooking and then I'll pick up my notes from there. Now I'm wondering if I can do what I used to do back in the day; function at a near sober level, but secretly you're tripping pretty hard. I always have a laugh about that. Bwahaha.

7:47pm-alright, I spent some time eating my meal and cleaning up, then I decided to commence smoking. The weed really intensified the trip. :) same effects but stronger, especially the visuals. Way more stimulated, my mind is going in circles, and the visuals were getting chaotic along with the waving and breathing of...everything, where the sizes of objects would change and everything looked like it was underwater with the flow of everything my eyes could see. I smoked some quality herb and put a small chunk of hash on top. I could barely finish the bowl, and for sure DOPr does not give you iron lungs at all, because I can usually smoke a lot more than a puny bowl. This thought reminded me of my gf's sister who could out-smoke me any day, and now I feel small, lol. Not really, but yeah. Going to just crash on the bed, I'm stoned and DOPr'ed. The dogs are sleeping too, so it's back to quiet ass night time again except now I'm wide ass awake. I won't be sleeping this time though. My gf should arrive soon. =)

12:30am-Sorry for the huge time discrepancy, but the weed wore off about 20 minutes ago. (I wouldn't be able to type correctly until now). Along with it, the whole trip is starting to fade and I'm almost back to baseline/sobriety. What's leftover is a stimulant type of buzz, but all of the psychedelic effects are gone. I had fun, but I was hoping for more of a boom! to the trip, and I expected a longer duration, but that's okay. Compared to lsd or shrooms, the psych effects were mild and CEV's were nil compared to those two. To recap, I took ~2mg and then another 2mg about 7 hours later. I am hoping 4mg at once will make this DOPr level rise higher, which I will evaluate whenever I have free time like this again. Probably in a few weeks or more, since I'm going to be patient and I need to choose the right time. But I'm liking DOPr a lot at the 2mg level if I want to have an enjoyable, mild trip but still stay fully functional. I had no problems doing errands, talking, typing, reading, or walking until I mixed it with weed. But this is about DOPr, and next time I plan not to mix it with anything. DOPr 2mg-a ~24 hour trip with a strong stimulant push and mild psychedelic effects. Zero body load, or any physical or mental negative effects. It was enjoyable on a somewhat crappy week IRL, but it's just the standard life stress and worries. Well, that's it, until 4mg at once. I'll report back then. :)

Nice report, thanks for sharing. :) It sounds like you took a pretty low dose, and taking the second half that long after the first definitely means you experienced significant tolerance, whenever I take more of most psychedelics (including DOC) more than an hour or so afterwards, it seems like it just slightly kicks up the intensity, but just with what you're already feeling... it feels like it won't break through to the next level of the drug. I really hope I get to try this... DOC is possibly my favorite drug and DOPr sounds really great too from the few reports we have. I'd probably start at 4mg all at once... next time you get a chance to try this I'd say you should too.

No problem. Thank you too for all the tips. :)

Yeah, it certainly didn't break through to the next level like I was expecting, but it's good to know that 4 mg will be vastly different. I will definitely try that if I can in a couple weeks.

I hope you get to try it too. I was surprised about not getting any negative effects or body load because of the lack of info on DOPr, so I was kind of ready for anything. But since DOC agrees with you so well, DOPr should be good to you too. :)